• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Here we go....Here comes Maura

Wondering: does everyone remember and does ANYONE have any video/sound clip from her classic moment a few years back when, during the whole ruckus over transgenders choice of bathrooms here in the CommonPuke of LiberChusetts, a Massachusetts dad who was in attendance at her press conference asked the Filthbag Kunt what would happen if some tranny dude was using the only Ladies room somewhere, and this guy's daughter really had to go...and the evil Filthbag Kunt shot back with her most evil stare and said, with all the evil venom in her voice that you'd expect:
"Well, then she'll just have to HOLD IT"..??
Cuz if I was Diehl (and Trump) I would find that clip, if it exists, get it out on TV and the internet, and play it.. over and over and over and over and....(etc etc).

Just sayin'

I can’t think of a single thing that Healy could say that would lead to it not getting 70% of the vote here in Mass. It’s a shoe-in.

Does this mean I’ll be allowed to use the ladies’ restroom if I want? I’ll be sure to leave the toilet seat up when I’m done.
I will save my dumps for public shitters and not flush. Seriously, this will be my new hobby if a law about it passes.

I've exited the state, so obviously I'll be voting several times on the democratic ticket (they look for registered voters that leave the state and send in ringers using that name).

Seriously, no matter how much you feel your vote is invalidated or voting for somebody you dislike less is giving in, VOTE AGAINST MAURA.

1642689036297.png

Or start learning German

I hope her opponent hammers her on transparency issues especially when it comes to FOIA- it's not only the 2a crew she regularly screws over with that bullshit.
She's one of the least transparent government workers around, and the liberal masses don't stand for that shit.
No one in Cambridge, Boston gives a shit. They love her [puke]

I've been asked why I haven't left yet and my answer has always been Massachusetts has always been my home and I like to fight.
this place would be awesome if it wasn't for people and politicians.
and this past year was the first time I have really thought it was time to leave. this may push me over the edge.

She only checks two boxes she will be beat by someone that can check all the boxes this is Massachusetts after all

I'm So jealous of all you Lucky, son's of bitches that were able to get outta this God forsaken state.
I'm still here because of job and family with health issues. We are on the MA/CT border and my wife recently saw a nice house in CT that she likes. I said no way since CT was as bad as MA.
Now I'm not so sure. Unfortunately, NH and VT are just too far away from family right now.

Baring a nuclear winter - I'll never starve.

I support all my local farms and we have many.

I get VIP service from all the farms. Meat, veggies, eggs, milk, bread.

The local farms charge 2x as much as the supermarket but they have pledged to support me in the event of Armageddon.
As long a food grows - I'm set for life.

I have guns and ammo buried deep in 4 states.

I have specialized digging equipment and land to hide caches.

When spring comes, I'll be excavating once more.

I just don't know what else to buy.

I'm scared of robbers so I keep nothing at home.
Whatever you have buy moar.
Got NODS?

I'm now taking reservations for a new boat rental service I have started.
For all those arms that are going to be tossed overboard when she gets in.
I've included a picture of said boat.
sinking-of-the-titanic-gettyimages-542907919-1.jpg

No, really, I did...Took out a second mortgage on my house a few years ago and bought all fifty preban Glock mags that were available in Massachusetts and only paid about twenty five grand for them.
(I'm told I got a good deal...)

Just sayin' 😉

Double "No, you didn't." On both.

She only checks two boxes she will be beat by someone that can check all the boxes this is Massachusetts after all

Healy is a savage tyrant that has the legal knowledge, aptitude and experience necessary to really put the hurt on those not aligned with progressives. An angry power dyke on a mission to settle the score especially against men and those with traditional views. Stoked by hate and retribution. Supremely dangerous.

What am I missing here?

All I seem to hear via the MSM (from what seems to be a minority within a minority) is whining about gendered washrooms, limits on the ability to pedo around town, state-sponsored reassignment, feelings and pronouns, and how a consistent model of fail should be praised and rewarded. What is it that they are feeling guilty about?
Since I am a boomer, I remember well that people who weren't mainstream were treated with hate, bigotry and bullied. If you were gay, Jewish, Black or handicapped (physically or mentally) you were subjected to some pretty nasty treatment by many in society. There is a severe guilt complex surrounding what happened in the past and a huge desire to swing that pendulum all the way to the other side now.
Does this mean I’ll be allowed to use the ladies’ restroom if I want? I’ll be sure to leave the toilet seat up when I’m done.
It's funny because women have used the men's rooms for many, many years and nobody complained, sued or called the police. Whenever there was a long line for the ladies room, I would see/hear a few women barging into the men's room. Also something I found very interesting was that one floor of one building at Simmons College had only one large bathroom . . . there were no urinals, just a number of stalls with doors and a warning sign on the door that either sex could be present in that bathroom. I was doing IT support at Simmons and there was one time that I had to do some work in an office in that building and noticed that particular bathroom. Personally I don't care, as long as people keep their hands to themselves and they have stalls with doors that lock, mixed use i not a big deal to me.

Back
Top Bottom