• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Here we go....Here comes Maura

Anyone here who doesn’t see a massive run / shortage at MA guns shops coming then you’d better wake up now. Go buy what you think you want.

So those people magically didn't blow their wad the last 2 years? IMHO the "faker shutting down the gun shops" thing was a pretty big shot across the
bow. Of course thinking about it, WRT timing, you're probalby right..... because you look at the duration of an election cycle, and bam, just enough time for another
buying spree.

In MA, The only one that has a chance now is a gay, black, female left tard. I don’t think we will ever see an R get elected again. I hate to be a Debbie downer , but how many guys here have bailed on MA? It’s over for us. I’m leaving as soon as my mom dies and my boys are old enough to come with me.
Governor Althea Garrison

In MA, The only one that has a chance now is a gay, black, female left tard. I don’t think we will ever see an R get elected again. I hate to be a Debbie downer , but how many guys here have bailed on MA? It’s over for us. I’m leaving as soon as my mom dies and my boys are old enough to come with me.
Our only hope is Marty Walsh.

Well..
look at the positive she will no longer be attorney general.
I am sure all the other candidates are just as woke. Would you expect anything less.

I take hope by even now seeing people being red pilled that I would never have expected. I think Healy will make non-legislative mandates to tear down statues and ban events like the 4th of July, this will not bring on the fall of the American spirt but embolden the patriot resolve.

I would like to see an actual male win the race. It has been a while since the corner office had tesrerosterone, while a miniscule amount, sitting the corner office.

Maybe a slogan similar to "Introducing criminals to the joys of busting rocks and picking up trash, while bulldozing drug addict tents."?

I'd bet a paycheck she uses her 2016 BS edict as one of her platforms to say that it didn't go far enough. Going after the FFLs was just an appetizer for her, gun owners themselves are the main course.

Don’t forget the ‘Felon in waiting’ that we talked about when she said she wasn’t coming after us ‘at this time’

Martha was just as unlikeable as Hillary. I think the sheep actually like Maura.
Sonya Chang Diaz is running against her. No one has ever accused her of being likable.

They may split the woke vote. Probably won’t hit the full roster until early summer.

Mahty has stated he will not run.

Road trip!!!!!!! I got Shotgun!!!!👍🏻

Her 2016 BS might actually f*** her over. She went over the MA Leg’s helmet. Don’t ever go over Lord Helmet’s Helmet. Now, If someone does beat her it’ll probably be a lot worse than her.😂😂

Road trip!!!!!!! I got Shotgun!!!!👍🏻

Convoy!

She’s objectively “likeable” as far as politicians go — which is most unfortunate.
Not really. My wife just watched her do an interview yesterday, and my wife is not as politically in tune as I am (although she is very Libertarian leaning like I am) and knows almost nothing about Herr Healey, yet her response when I brought up her running this AM was "Yeah, I saw an interview, and she came across as a cold fish and won't win, she has no personality." I then reminded her who she was (I went to the SH to protest her "decree") and she was like "Oh, HER, okay".

Back
Top Bottom