How long did your LTC-A take in your town???

Got home from work and it was chilling in my mailbox!

Passed in the application 2/6
Prints and Photos 3/14
Received LTC-A No Restrictions 5/9 – Bedford Ma

56 days from getting printed and photographed to getting the license, and that was after calling a few times. Good luck to everyone out there waiting; this was quite possibly the longest 56 days of my life but in the end all worth it!

Called on 5/11/12 got an appt for 5/12/12, since the licensing officer for Southbridge ( green town) was working an extra day. Usually they are done on Wed and Thurs nights. Now the wait begins for the renewal.
He said they been taking about 2 weeks to come back. See what happens.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Called on 5/11/12 got an appt for 5/12/12, since the licensing officer for Southbridge ( green town) was working an extra day. Usually they are done on Wed and Thurs nights. Now the wait begins for the renewal.
He said they been taking about 2 weeks to come back. See what happens.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

2 weeks for your renewal? Sorry to burst your bubble, but even on renewal's join the 2+ month league. My LTC is apparently on schedule since I had received a very nice call from a woman at the Agawam PD. According to her it will be in next week or the week after. I am very excited to get back to the range since my service in the Marine Corps. Best of luck Rottie, and hope it comes before your license expires, and/or the grace period. I do not quite know enough about that aspect.

2 weeks for your renewal? Sorry to burst your bubble, but even on renewal's join the 2+ month league. My LTC is apparently on schedule since I had received a very nice call from a woman at the Agawam PD. According to her it will be in next week or the week after. I am very excited to get back to the range since my service in the Marine Corps. Best of luck Rottie, and hope it comes before your license expires, and/or the grace period. I do not quite know enough about that aspect.

Only took 2 1/2 weeks to get my new LTC after getting my restrictions lifted in Brockton.

Back
Top Bottom