• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I honestly need to know...

That heavy top end is great for new shooters who are recoil shy. Is it perfect? Hell no. But it will work when it is called on...every time.

So... no sale?
No sale? I bought one a year ago with years of shooting under my belt and liked it. [rofl]and I would buy another. Im just pointing out how it does seem a bit cheaper than a standard m&p or glock. But I don't expect the sd9ve's have much for problems. It is a glock clone. Hell they even got sued by glock.
I was saying 2 dollars at a yard sale because they can be found very inexpensively. Might have come across as a dig on them. But I didn't mean it that way

It’s more like a cult following that went mainstream. With all the beers produced why does everyone gravitate toward Budweiser regardless of the headaches or better tasting options?

since I can’t do gif’s or meme’s...I picture joe dirts dad saying how’s a positrack rear end on a hemi cuda work? It just does!

No sale? I bought one a year ago with years of shooting under my belt and liked it. [rofl]and I would buy another. Im just pointing out how it does seem a bit cheaper than a standard m&p or glock. But I don't expect the sd9ve's have much for problems. It is a glock clone. Hell they even got sued by glock.
I was saying 2 dollars at a yard sale because they can be found very inexpensively. Might have come across as a dig on them. But I didn't mean it that way
Ooh. You're good at this barter thing...
$6 bucks... but I want a magful of ammo and a cheese danish...

For me, I like Glocks because like any good tool, they are simple and consistently well made, and they almost always can be counted on to work. They are probably the only pistol I'd trust to carry out of the box without shooting it first. If I had to keep only one handgun it would be a Glock 19 without question because that is the one pistol that is applicable to almost any situation.

I'll bring the danishes I have a local bakery. Also I have good ammo. Ok. So deal is, ill bring ammo danishes and 8 bucks and you get to keep your sd9ve
I'm not falling for that. I'll bring $10 bucks AND keep my S&W...

What’s the obsession with questioning Glock lovers? The gun works as does most other New handguns as the OP states, nobody questions that but Glock guys don’t get bewildered about Sig Or S&W lovers. And please tell me how the Glock is ugly. What’s so ugly about it? It’s a friggen handgun, is the Sig or S&W an attractive gun?

Last edited:
So you’re saying Schumer‘s been a d*ckhead since the 80s...
You be the judge:

The "Undetectable Firearms Act" he cosponsored was based on the fear that a Glock 17 could pass through an airport (or U.S. Capitol) metal detector undetected. Given how those machines were actually used in the 1980's and who used them, that was absolutely true. Of course, it was pretty much true for every handgun.

What’s the obsession with questioning Glock lovers? The gun works as does most other New handguns as the OP states, nobody questions that but Glock guys don’t get bewildered about Sig Or S&W lovers. And please tell me how the Glock is ugly. What’s so ugly about it? It’s a friggen handgun, is the Sig or S&W an attractive gun?
Honestly I kinda question 320 lovers a lot lol

Meh triggers not a lot of tackiness in the grip. Bulky as hell and that little drop safety thing.

Their higher end versions are nicer and the flat trigger is ok but it's not slob sigs knob worthy

Honestly I kinda question 320 lovers a lot lol

Meh triggers not a lot of tackiness in the grip. Bulky as hell and that little drop safety thing.

Their higher end versions are nicer and the flat trigger is ok but it's not slob sigs knob worthy
Totally cool with that but my point is that there seems to be a real obsession with people who are not Glock Guys to question us. I question what is the thought process of the weirdos that say it’s ugly, it’s a friggen handgun. If you try it and like it then buy one if not get what you like and move on. Just seems strange to me is all

Totally cool with that but my point is that there seems to be a real obsession with people who are not Glock Guys to question us. I question what is the thought process of the weirdos that say it’s ugly, it’s a friggen handgun. If you try it and like it then buy one if not get what you like and move on. Just seems strange to me is all
That's very true lol.. im a huge fan boy of glocks but honestly it's kinda like enjoying bud over craft beer i just tune out the noise

For me, its the curiousness of the appeal of the very gun.
And maybe I'm reading it wrong, but people seem to deem it a revolutionary gun design.
And they can't even stand on the laurels of the polymer combo.
Hk did it as well with the VP70 in the early 70s if I recall correctly.
It was also more of a streamlined gun vs a block. wm_10735847.jpg

I mean its not a winner in the looks department either.
And from what I gather, just as feature rich.

For me, its the curiousness of the appeal of the very gun.
And maybe I'm reading it wrong, but people seem to deem it a revolutionary gun design.
And they can't even stand on the laurels of the polymer combo.
Hk did it as well with the VP70 in the early 70s if I recall correctly.
It was also more of a streamlined gun vs a block.View attachment 436361

I mean its not a winner in the looks department either.
And from what I gather, just as feature rich.
That looks like a buckmark and a luger had a down syndrome child that reproduced with a down syndrome child of a beretta 1951 and a ruger mark 1 though...

I have bought snd sold many hand guns over the years , oddly I keep coming back to
SW 38 revolver
I have others but those are the carry guns.

buy what you like, carry what you can shoot, modify until it makes you smile.
They,us,me,them will always be around to and slap that grin off your face

Back
Top Bottom