• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MA State Police visit after online ammo purchase

The main issue here is not the MSP knocking on your door, but the fact that they are tracking packages from the source and now Maura will go after the ammo seller and attempt to shut them down. Nothing we can do about that, all shipments are entered in a database and MSP has access. They knew the package was on the way the before it was even loaded on the truck.
Think about the implications of the post offices "Informed Delivery" program, whether or not you receive the notices.

Think about how good camera tech is today and how often you can sort of read the letter through the envelope.

You really think they aren't sniffing and scanning packages, too?

I’m with the people calling bs. OP may think it’s legit so I’ll say his friend is FOS.

Think about how many of us have ammo delivered on a regular basis, have any of us ever once had this happen? And we’re on like every list possible.

So OP has like 4 posts here, and a guy we’ve never even heard of tells this story to him with little to no details. Again, how many times have we ordered online, probably thousands of deliveries, no gestapo knocks on the door.

BS story.

I've had a UPS driver comment about the weight and small size of an ammo package about a year or two ago. I saw her pull up so I went outside to grab the package from her and she started asking questions, she eventually asked if it was ammo. I just politely said no, said thanks and brought it inside. I never thought much of it until I just read your post.
Car parts.

Car parts.
I say nothing. Just give them a
Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF
and walk away

I’m with the people calling bs. OP may think it’s legit so I’ll say his friend is FOS.

Think about how many of us have ammo delivered on a regular basis, have any of us ever once had this happen? And we’re on like every list possible.

So OP has like 4 posts here, and a guy we’ve never even heard of tells this story to him with little to no details. Again, how many times have we ordered online, probably thousands of deliveries, no gestapo knocks on the door.

BS story.

Either bs or there’s a whole other hugely relevant detail for the visit that’s being omitted.

Last edited:
Don't forget writing fake tickets and scamming OT!

Obviously they aren't showing up to everyone's house that orders ammo. Doesn't mean they haven't showed up to some.

You own cops and a UPS guy? That's badass.

Police investigate things that are completely legal all the time. They'll do anything their told by the politicians they answer to.

What's your username there? [laugh]
I’m not that kind of Italian.

BS story.
It's either BS or details are missing. Like the guys roommate was a meth dealer now in prison and his address pops hot at some fusion center..... 🤣

Dude is on a list. That is the most likely scenario…
Had to be.

There was a thread recently about banks freezing people’s bank accounts. The evidence was a dude that had very questionable info and history with a ‘stan last name.

Somebody go over to masscops and ask about it. Make sure you're clear in that you're not a cop when you ask. It makes them much friendlier and more likely to answer your questions.
They know your ip-address's mobile spot w/in 12" or so & stationary location faster than they count on their own OT thats declining. This must make up for it if its happening.

On WBOS FM 2 MASP traffic only positions were being offered with testing for 28.00 hr to start at Logan Airport. From 5 am to 2pm. Call & ask, better yet look it up.
Not 45 days ago from this posts date.
They have a dynamic enforcement strategy.
Read "Three felonies a Day" by Dershowitz & Silvergate.

Attachments

• 20751.jpeg
    20751.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I'm still pissed that 40 years ago, I was stopped for speeding on the Mass Pike, and the state trooper saw a surgical forceps in my glove compartment and just took it.
I believe he thought it was drug paraphernalia. (what a great word!). It was in fact a useful tool for fixing stuff like hose clamps in my 1969 Chevy Nova (3-on-the-tree, no power steering). If the public cannot be trusted to carry tools, then they're not citizens, they're cattle.

I'm still pissed that 40 years ago, I was stopped for speeding on the Mass Pike, and the state trooper saw a surgical forceps in my glove compartment and just took it.
I believe he thought it was drug paraphernalia. (what a great word!). It was in fact a useful tool for fixing stuff like hose clamps in my 1969 Chevy Nova (3-on-the-tree, no power steering). If the public cannot be trusted to carry tools, then they're not citizens, they're cattle.

You scofflaw! This is going on your permanent record!!!

[rofl]

BS story.
Well, I once had a freight delivery to my house of 20?30? cases of ammo for our Club's Junior Trap program. As the driver pulled the pallet jack up the drive, he said, "Getting ready for the apocalypse?"

"Hell, no. That would be rifle ammo. This is for kids to shoot." [laugh]

My UPS driver once delivered two very heavy packages that required a signature. As I was signing, he asked, "So. What do you shoot?" I told him that those boxes were 5.56. He said, "Like an AR?" I responded, "Yep. Exactly like that." He said, "Cool" and simply left. Your friend's UPS driver sounds like an @sshole.
My favorite experience was when I sent one of my CZ's to CZ Custom for some work and when the FEDEX driver delivered it back to me he asked "Don't you usually use Cajun Gunworks?" :oops:

I have zero doubt that my mailman and UPS guy know that I shoot - they've delivered all sorts of shooting accessories (mags, holsters, ammo cans, sights and optics, etc) and dozens of ammo shipments, some not very discreetly packaged at all. I really don't think they GAF. If MSP somehow got involved, I'm guessing this dude is on a watchlist of some sort and they were letting him know it.
I literally had a Winchester (or whatever) case show up with a shipping label on it. Pretty sure it was the cheaper place that won't be named, back in the mid 2k's. So maybe things have changed.

Either bs or there’s a whole other hugely relevant detail for the visit that’s being omitted.
This is more likely, as staties do not, yet, have enough resources to follow up an every single heavy hazmat package.

But, if you’re paranoid, it doesn’t mean they aren’t after you.

Back
Top Bottom