Man arrested at BU trying to carry guns into graduation ceremony

I heard the report on WCVB this morning. The man's wife stated he was exercising his right to carry. Todd Kazakiewich, with barely concealed contempt, stated (paraphrasing) he did not have a right to carry because he had a restricted LTC. That statement struck me as incorrect in that a more accurate way of stating would be
He does have the right, but Massachusetts restricts that right, effectively negating it.
People who oppose RKBA always manage to give themselves away.

The perp probably isn't working on his doctoral dissertation on weekends, either.

A law against the First Amendment? Sweet [rolleyes] sounds like you have a lot in common with Kcir lccupper.

[wink]

25OVuGu.png

So he get 100K bail and this kiddy diddler from Oxford gets 5K
Where is the justice
From the telegram
DUDLEY — An Oxford High School gym teacher was ordered held on $5,000 bail Monday on charges he inappropriately touched a girl during a two-year span.

Dung V. Nguyen, 40, of 12 Clarence Drive in Oxford, was arraigned in Dudley District Court Monday on charges of rape, aggravated rape and indecent assault and battery on a child under 14.

I just can't. I cannot believe the shit I have read between here and GOAL's facebook page.

Listen. In threads about Cliven Bundy and nevada we had people frothing at the mouth ready to go to war. In threads about SBR's we have people talking about giving the bird to the ATF and building whatever the **** you want. In threads about carrying at X event, we see dozens and dozens of "concealed means concealed." Threads all over this forum are full of hundreds of users talking about sticking it to the man.

So what happens? Some guy for whatever reason, intentional or otherwise, carries two guns, cause murica, whilst only having a neutered LTC, which is another talking point that we hear people frothing about all the time, gets pinched for whatever the reason, and we have dozens of folks saying "he a dumbass, he dun deserve it!"

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ****? Did I walk into some gu'damned bizarro world???? "OOOooooOOooOOOooo but Tynan HEE DUN BEEN ON A SCHOOL CAMPUS, DEM LAWZ!!!!" WTF? Is NES ****ing bipolar or schizophrenic? What the heck happened to the chest thumping? Why aren't we all taking up funds to defend him for what we all bleat about as being unconstitutional the other 364 days a year? OOOoooOoOoOoOOOOo BUT MA SUCKS! Who ****ing cares. What happened to fighting to stop this shit and standing for whats right? What happened to sticking it to the man? Is it because it's hard or because you're lazy? Now I will say, we don't know the definite story here, but on it's face, this looks like a pretty clear cut case of government tyrannically stomping on someones god given rights. Why are you shitting on him?

Point blank this guys life is all twisted up and ****ing ruined because of arbitrary restrictions put in place by some COP who thinks he's a goddamned Nobleman following the kings edicts. We don't know even if he was "technically" on school property, but regardless if he was, WHO GIVES A ****!? Why should that be an issue??? Why???

No. No instead we all sit here and grasp our LTCs like ****ing smeagle..... oooOOOoOOO precious, and declare he was a fool. I HAVE UNRESTRICT ME SMEAGLE GOOD FOR MUCH CARRY!!! Meanwhile in other parts of america people look at this much like I do and go "wtf?" How about, just for a goddamned minute here, we start banding together to stand with people like this guy to get rid of this bullshit??? No..No you won't though. You'll be happier to sit back and declare how awesome it is you just got the permission of nobleman chief barney swingin dick, acting under the orders of king dickhead deval, to go buy some neutered rifle with them whole ten round mags.

**** me it's only monday and I'm already ready for a drink.

Again... I was addressing his State Trooper Powers statement. There is NO campus PD in the state that has statewide jurisdiction. The only people who are state troopers... are... State Troopers. Environmental Police are only other agency that has Statewide Jurisdiction, and IIRC, additionally have areas of jurisdiction above and beyond MSP.

You are correct but CSX Railway Police and Amtrak Police are Mass Special State Police and have state wide jurisdiction.

Here's the latest update from his court appearance.

Held on $100,000.00 Bail

http://www.wcvb.com/news/boston-university-man-with-guns-arrested-at- commencement/26044646#!OPHoI

He was arraigned on charges of carrying a dangerous weapon on school grounds, disturbing a school assembly, disturbing a public assembly and violation of firearms license restriction.

Please tell me this is a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

People in MA couldn't even agree to have an open carry barbecue. Ain't no one from MA going to stand up for this guy.

This is exactly how the government will come for our guns. Peacefully, using the law that we have allowed them to create. If you are not outraged by this story you simply do not care about the Second.

hkdrummer x10000000
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I skimmed the thread looking for a body count but I couldn't find one anywhere, how many people were harmed?

Please tell me this is a joke.

It's typical MA bullshit, no joke here.

This is another Greg Girard/MTBS guy "bologna throwing contest style" prosecution in play. State decides to go full retard prosecuting someone that hasn't done anything wrong, so to gotta ramp up the charges to hope that more bullshit sticks to the wall.

-Mike

I just can't. I cannot believe the shit I have read between here and GOAL's facebook page.

Listen. In threads about Cliven Bundy and nevada we had people frothing at the mouth ready to go to war. In threads about SBR's we have people talking about giving the bird to the ATF and building whatever the **** you want. In threads about carrying at X event, we see dozens and dozens of "concealed means concealed." Threads all over this forum are full of hundreds of users talking about sticking it to the man.

So what happens? Some guy for whatever reason, intentional or otherwise, carries two guns, cause murica, whilst only having a neutered LTC, which is another talking point that we hear people frothing about all the time, gets pinched for whatever the reason, and we have dozens of folks saying "he a dumbass, he dun deserve it!"

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ****? Did I walk into some gu'damned bizarro world???? "OOOooooOOooOOOooo but Tynan HEE DUN BEEN ON A SCHOOL CAMPUS, DEM LAWZ!!!!" WTF? Is NES ****ing bipolar or schizophrenic? What the heck happened to the chest thumping? Why aren't we all taking up funds to defend him for what we all bleat about as being unconstitutional the other 364 days a year? OOOoooOoOoOoOOOOo BUT MA SUCKS! Who ****ing cares. What happened to fighting to stop this shit and standing for whats right? What happened to sticking it to the man? Is it because it's hard or because you're lazy? Now I will say, we don't know the definite story here, but on it's face, this looks like a pretty clear cut case of government tyrannically stomping on someones god given rights. Why are you shitting on him?

Point blank this guys life is all twisted up and ****ing ruined because of arbitrary restrictions put in place by some COP who thinks he's a goddamned Nobleman following the kings edicts. We don't know even if he was "technically" on school property, but regardless if he was, WHO GIVES A ****!? Why should that be an issue??? Why???

No. No instead we all sit here and grasp our LTCs like ****ing smeagle..... oooOOOoOOO precious, and declare he was a fool. I HAVE UNRESTRICT ME SMEAGLE GOOD FOR MUCH CARRY!!! Meanwhile in other parts of america people look at this much like I do and go "wtf?" How about, just for a goddamned minute here, we start banding together to stand with people like this guy to get rid of this bullshit??? No..No you won't though. You'll be happier to sit back and declare how awesome it is you just got the permission of nobleman chief barney swingin dick, acting under the orders of king dickhead deval, to go buy some neutered rifle with them whole ten round mags.

Go ahead. Stop talking on here and go storm the AG's office.

This is exactly how the government will come for our guns. Peacefully, using the law that we have allowed them to create. If you are not outraged by this story you simply do not care about the Second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, no no no instead gun owners have said shit like "who carries two guns" "what a dumbass he should have known better"

No, no no no instead gun owners have said shit like "who carries two guns" "what a dumbass he should have known better"

I have, on occasion, carried two guns now that I have a pocket carry gun. The pocket gun was a BUG.

I guess that makes me crazy...[thinking]

Go ahead. Stop talking on here and go storm the AG's office.

Don't call me out. I'm one of the last people you should be poking. I have gone to every rally I could, spoke at them, tried to organize people to get off their asses and do something about it, spent countless hours and thousands of dollars of my own money trying to stand up for myself and others. I tried, at least I feel I did. If anyone wants to try and tell me otherwise, fine but I will gladly give you my address to come with stones big enough to say it eye to eye, face to face.

Are there others who have done far more than I have, abso-****ing-lutely, but there are far more who have done a whole shit dick less than I have. That sir is fact, not opinion. Not to mention there is almost never a time where I will shit on a guy for breaking some stupid ****ed up law, that in fact, shouldn't be a law.

Last edited:
I have, on occasion, carried two guns now that I have a pocket carry gun. The pocket gun was a BUG.

I guess that makes me crazy...[thinking]

I remember as a kid my dad would carry a 38 special in his shoulder holster, and a little .22 in a boot holster when we would go out for dinner and such. I used to think my dad was Clint Eastwood. [laugh]

Don't call me out. I'm one of the last people you should be poking. I have gone to every rally I could, spoke at them, tried to organize people to get off their asses and do something about it, spent countless hours and thousands of dollars of my own money trying to stand up for myself and others. I tried, at least I feel I did. If anyone wants to try and tell me otherwise, fine but I will gladly give you my address to come with stones big enough to say it eye to eye, face to face.

Are there others who have done far more than I have, abso-****ing-lutely, but there are far more who have done a whole shit dick less than I have. That sir is fact, not opinion.

No one is talking about what you have done.

You are talking about 'chest thumping' on the internet. So I'm saying if you feel so strongly about this, maybe...ITS TIME!

MA is beyond the point of rallies. Give me a break.

10/10 would rant again

No one is talking about what you have done.

You are talking about 'chest thumping' on the internet. So I'm saying if you feel so strongly about this, maybe...ITS TIME!

MA is beyond the point of rallies. Give me a break.

No but you're saying "go ahead, do something about it", I couldn't get people to stand up and take charge before, this certainly isn't going to be their moment of reckoning. One man screaming can be ignored, a thousand men screaming can only be feared.

Damn this is unreal.

I agree with MOST people here, that what the hell did he do wrong, maybe besides being an airhead??

- - - Updated - - -

No but you're saying "go ahead, do something about it", I couldn't get people to stand up and take charge before, this certainly isn't going to be their moment of reckoning. One man screaming can be ignored, a thousand men screaming can only be feared.

Im on your side. I agree with you.

Someone eventually is going to have to be that first one, otherwise it will never happen. Right?

carried on school grounds, allegedly. which obviously means he wanted to kill thousands of people, which is why he TRIED TO LEAVE when he realized he couldn't bring his firearms into the ceremony

10/10 on the rant, but the guy tried to go to a school graduation, on school property, with a restricted license, in Boston after the whole marathon thing, where the governor is in attendance. The only thing missing was POTUS.

PSGWSP

There's a place for civil disobedience, this wasn't the place.

Who is his lawyer?

Someone big in firearms law needs to step up probono (sp?) and defend this guy. Sack up.

He needs a shark right now. Someone well respected and connected.

If a legitimate fund raiser is put in place to help this poor chap's legal costs I'm in.

10/10 on the rant, but the guy tried to go to a school graduation, on school property, with a restricted license, in Boston after the whole marathon thing, where the governor is in attendance. The only thing missing was POTUS.

PSGWSP

There's a place for civil disobedience, this wasn't the place.

so the law being completely ridiculous and the circumstances that he realized his error and tried to make right, mean nothing, **** him

Back
Top Bottom