Mass AWB’s days are numbered

I think if you just walk into Four Seasons and see what’s for sale you’d think Mass gun laws are as bad as CA. You have to educate yourself.
Well, assuming you are talking new stock only, you are right. Carl has found great financial success (while staying off the AG's radar) by giving the best possible prices on what our string of rabid anti-2A AG's still allow us to buy. There are probably similar shops in CA, although I can't imagine the insanity of an Approved Roster that is essentially fixed in time and shrinking. Yes, CA is still worse than MA... at least as of today. Tomorrow? Who knows? :(

Learn history! Germans bombed Hanoi during the Desert Storm in 2015 in Crimea!
"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??? [rofl]"

You guys don't know shit, it was the Sister's of Perpetual Indulgence disguised as Japanese Aviators who were protesting the Sister's of ST. Joseph's harsh discipline and Catholic Supremacy and Japan not allowing Men to be Geisha Girls.

Did they pass the law to make DC a state yet? Any list should have NY and NJ on it. If people have not done any research on HI they should. The laws in HI will blow your mind. How about the one that requires that even though you have a gun license you must have a doctor certify your mental health in order to apply for a permit to purchase a gun (that's right you need to apply to purchase every gun) and if you do not provide the certificate they can not only deny your purchase permit but they can confiscate your existing guns!!!!!
Magnum P.I. Does not approve.

Then again I remember an episode where he was going to kill ((assassinate (I think a former Japanese soldier)) using a rifle with an oil filter as a suppressor.

So f’ laws

You guys don't know shit, it was the Sister's of Perpetual Indulgence disguised as Japanese Aviators who were protesting the Sister's of ST. Joseph's harsh discipline and Catholic Supremacy and Japan not allowing Men to be Geisha Girls.
Damn! I thought mine was deep! This is by far, the best response today! Respect!!!!

For what it's worth, I am impressed with the folks at the second amendment foundation (saf.org). They seem very active and are getting wins.
I like their FAQ. Simple, well-stated list of some basic points common in the gun control debate. What other sites have pages like theirs?

Not going to fly in Kentucky, the Kentucky constitution forbids it. The word property doesn't mean just land, it means ALL property.

Legislative Research Commission Constitution Constitution Of The Commonwealth Of Kentucky 1 Constitution Of The Commonwealth Of Kentucky PREAMBLE We, the people of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, grateful to Almighty God for the civil, political and religious liberties we enjoy, and invoking the continuance of these blessings, do ordain and establish this Constitution. BILL OF RIGHTS That the great and essential principles of liberty and free government may be recognized and established, we declare that: Text as ratified on: Aug. 3, 1891, and revised Sept. 28, 1891. History: Not yet amended. Section 1. Rights of life, liberty, worship, pursuit of safety and happiness, free speech, acquiring and protecting property, peaceable assembly, redress of grievances, bearing arms. All men are, by nature, free and equal, and have certain inherent and inalienable rights, among which may be reckoned: First: The right of enjoying and defending their lives and liberties. Second: The right of worshipping Almighty God according to the dictates of their consciences. Third: The right of seeking and pursuing their safety and happiness. Fourth: The right of freely communicating their thoughts and opinions. Fifth: The right of acquiring and protecting property. Sixth: The right of assembling together in a peaceable manner for their common good, and of applying to those invested with the power of government for redress of grievances or other proper purposes, by petition, address or remonstrance. Seventh: The right to bear arms in defense of themselves and of the State, subject to the power of the General Assembly to enact laws to prevent persons from carrying concealed weapons. Text as ratified on: Aug. 3, 1891, and revised Sept. 28, 1891. History: Not yet amended. Section 2. Absolute and arbitrary power denied. Absolute and arbitrary power over the lives, liberty and property of freemen exists nowhere in a republic, not even in the largest majority. Text as ratified on: Aug. 3, 1891, and revised Sept. 28, 1891. History: Not yet amended.

I’m wondering if NAGR is trying to set this up to be the next AWB case to work it’s way up the courts. IIRC, aren’t there at least 3 major cases (CA, IL, MD) working their way up the system? This may be another one.

Appointed by W, not by a Dim.
This is a good point I think people should take more note of the fact that there are a lot of shitty judges appointed by Republicans. Like after Souter, like nothing can be taken for granted anymore and there are a crap load of easy way / rhino judges all over the place that will do things like shit on the Second Amendment just because it's less politically uncomfortable for them when they write their stupid decision.

This is a good point I think people should take more note of the fact that there are a lot of shitty judges appointed by Republicans. Like after Souter, like nothing can be taken for granted anymore and there are a crap load of easy way / rhino judges all over the place that will do things like shit on the Second Amendment just because it's less politically uncomfortable for them when they write their stupid decision.
Amy Coney Barrett strikes me as a "ARs are scary" type.

What was the Bruen analysis? Did it establish a "uniquely dangerous" standard (putting aside the silliness of that statement)? And what about Heller's "in common use" standard? I am so confused...

Since when is the second amendment ruled by terminology like "uniquely dangerous"? It's a f***ing gun. It's inherently "dangerous". An "assault rifle" isn't any more dangerous than any other firearm in the hands of someone who is trained and ready to kill.

Since when is the second amendment ruled by terminology like "uniquely dangerous"? It's a f***ing gun. It's inherently "dangerous". An "assault rifle" isn't any more dangerous than any other firearm in the hands of someone who is trained and ready to kill.

Not only that, but it's uniquely dangerous by virtue that it's less powerful than a hunting rifle...??? That's some high level stupid right there.

Back
Top Bottom