Moving Out of MA - What Items Would You Buy?

BREWINZ

NES Member
After two years of saving and fighting with this trainwreck of a real estate market, I've managed to get an offer accepted on a house in southern NH. Not a moment too soon, either. I'm getting the f*** out of here as fast as possible.

My first purchase(s) will be suppressors and an MP5. I thought this might be fun. What would you buy in a free state?

AR Rifle with all the good things on it

Mossberg Shockwave, just because FU MA

A gen5 Glock 17 with std capacity mags, add +2 floorplates, and get one of their OEM 33 Round magazines, again FU MA

A SBR

Suppressor

Targets with a human shape on them

AR Rifle with all the good things on it

Mossberg Shockwave, just because FU MA

A gen5 Glock 17 with std capacity mags, add +2 floorplates, and get one of their OEM 33 Round magazines, again FU MA

A SBR

Suppressor

Targets with a human shape on them
Outside of the suppressors we already have all that other stuff, wether maura likes it or not

Everything you were denied access to in MA, as long as your budget will allow.

Unneutered mags for everything you own, suppressor/s, NEW non 'pre ban" AR/s and sell any prebans you own to someone still staying behind. Any pistols you longed for but were unable to get.

Most of all, buy a bottle of your favorite liquor so you can toast to your escape.

After two years of saving and fighting with this trainwreck of a real estate market, I've managed to get an offer accepted on a house in southern NH. Not a moment too soon, either. I'm getting the f*** out of here as fast as possible.

My first purchase(s) will be suppressors and an MP5. I thought this might be fun. What would you buy in a free state?
Same. Can't wait

Ammo that's conveniently shipped to my door. Are you talking about an HK select fire MP5 ($50k+) or the SP5 ($ 2.4k) ? Due to fast approvals, the suppressor market is a bit nutty with inventory now.

It's not necessarily what you couldn't get. It's more about access to things and opportunities to shoot.

I had a 308win in mass. Lot of good it did at a 100 yard range. But now I can shoot at 400 yards or a mile. It can be prone or from a cliff seated using a pack.

Access to ammo. You can order from anywhere. Reloading stuff, order from anywhere.

You can buy things like an AR for a reasonable price. Go to a local gas station and buy a 30 round mag for it.

You can keep your guns wherever you want. I think there is at least one in every room, no locks and loaded, ready to go.

It's just normal. Embrace and enjoy.

Land, buy enough land to shoot on your own property.

Suppressors for all the major guns you use as well as a 22 for pesky critters.

If you have the coin, machine guns are available without and special bullshit license.

If you go with the machine gun route, then get into reloading.

Standard capacity mags.

What part of NH are you moving to?

My first purchase living in NH was a bunch of Magpul and Lancer 20 and 30 rounders. Then came the suppressor.

Back
Top Bottom