• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MUSTER CALL! MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE July 27, 2022 from 11am to 2pm

enbloc

Life Member Emeritus
NES Life Member
NES Member
From G.O.A.L.:

Make your Faces Seen and Your Voices Heard
Civil Rights Restoration Day

Gun Owners’ Action League (GOAL) will be holding a lobbying day at the Massachusetts State House on Wednesday, July 27, 2022 from 11am to 2pm.
The purpose is for all members of the Second Amendment community in Massachusetts to have their faces seen and their voices heard.

more: GOAL - GOAL’s Civil Rights Restoration Lobby Day

1658518213976.png

Don't be a Puss.
Show the Hell up!

1658518304461.png

Can you all show up with the ronas?
Asking for a friend.

I'll go, I think most of the stuff will flop under the bruen decision, but I want to hammer the licensing fee hard.

There's no known reason to change the ltc expirations. It's not for suitability, we have red flag laws for that, if you break the law by waving a gun around in New York city COP can still pull your license.

As a hobbiest shooter and sportsman, we bear the burden of increased fees routinely without increased access or freedoms. There's no need for this, it's going to create an undue hardship for our licensing departments, citizens, and create a financial barrier for minorities and poor.

**Edit**
Also, leave the confederate flags behind, they don't help.

Working men are busy during those hours
According to the most recent statistics from the Massachusetts Firearms Record Bureau, there are 497,237 people with active licenses to carry in the state. An LTC allows the license holder to carry handguns, large-capacity rifles or shotguns.

If it was held on a Saturday morning I'd be surprised if 200 people showed up. The other 497,037 just say to government, "Thank You Sir, May I have another".

1658528854266.png

Good luck boys but the writing has been on the wall for a long time. I feel for you as I lived there for 40+ years from birth. I hate the state of massachusetts almost more than cancer but you all are beating your heads against the proverbial brick wall. Please show up. Show up en mass and show these overpaid entitled turds that you've had it. Then GET THE FUQ OUT!

GET THE FUQ OUT NOW!!!

START MAKING PLANS

START LOOKING AT PROPERTY

THE SHIP HAS ROLLED AND SUNK

Its a lost cause

Couple of notes based on the last lobby day I attended after the marsha edict.

1. Just go. Regardless of the next points just go.
  2. Write a letter that you can hand sign and leave at offices. Cowards like baker likely won’t be in the office that day. Plus the letters will help you organize your thoughts. GOAL likely has a template.
  3. Organize your thoughts. You’re not just going to show your face. The day of the last lobby there was some other woke event with about 10 supporters and 100 media tools covering it. If you just stand there the media will count you as a supporter of whatever that woke event is for. Side note, I talked to one of those woke supporters. I asked them what they were there for and told them what I was there for. It was very amiable and a nice talk. Outside of the internet there are still lots of civil people - and they can be swayed.
  4. Wear your Sunday best. If you are a migrant farm hand and have literally nothing except some sh*t kickers that’s fine. Just wear your best.
  5. If you aren’t articulate, hate talking to people, are mute, whatever - find someone who can speak to our cause and hang with them. Just being next to them will amplify their voice.

Alrite bear with me here, I only recently learned what glowing meant, and now we’re stepping it up with “stacked with mobys”?

Does anyone speak plain f***ing English anymore? lol
New one for me, too. Apparently, sounds like it's basically a troll...

Alrite bear with me here, I only recently learned what glowing meant, and now we’re stepping it up with “stacked with mobys”?

Does anyone speak plain f***ing English anymore? lol
Mobys are people false flagging your cause to make you look bad. The term came from the singer Moby suggesting the idea to his fans to sabotage conservatives.

Glowies are the same general false flag idea from the Fed standpoint where the "glow" is a lure to attract patsies "like moths to a flame" for similar discrediting and entrapment purposes.

I expect this event to be a disaster due to both groups. I think our time would be better spent attending rep's coffee hours and small meetings for months on end. Be like the school board parents fighting groomers and wokesters. A relentless polite presence and pressure at coffee hours probably would get better results.

Last edited:
I'm sure the BPD and Statie's will have a presence, the gutless leftists will be in hiding. I's love to confront Higgins and Cronin but I know they wouldn't even engage in a conversation because we're deplorables and not worth their time. My Rep. hasn't even replied to my 2 emails and when the bill gets a Senate number I'll call email my Senator. My Senator and Rep used to be GOAL supporting Pols but not now.

So what will this rally accomplish? The Glob will have a headline, "Trump Deplorables Invade State House, Insurrection 2022". "Ma. Senators and Reps were in fear for their lives as armed Insurrectionists roamed the halls of the State House looking for victims to take their rath out on", even if everyone stayed outside and protested on the steps. These traitors hate us and will be quite proud of their bill infringing on our 2A Rights because they don't believe we have that right.

I would certainly attend if it were on a weekend, but my white privilege requires that I be at work on Wednesday. You know, bills to pay, blah,blah,blah.

Back
Top Bottom