• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MUSTER CALL! MASSACHUSETTS STATE HOUSE July 27, 2022 from 11am to 2pm

New one for me, too. Apparently, sounds like it's basically a troll...

Mobys are people false flagging your cause to make you look bad. The term came from the signer Moby suggesting the idea to his fans to sabotage conservatives.

Glowies are the same general false flag idea from the Fed standpoint where the "glow" is a lure to attract patsies "like moths to a flame" for similar discrediting and entrapment purposes.

I expect this event to be a disaster due to both groups. I think our time would be better spent attending rep's coffee hours and small meetings for months on end. Be like the school board parents fighting groomers and wokesters. A relentless polite presence and pressure at coffee hours probably would get better results.
Word Sir. ( = ok thank you )

I would certainly attend if it were on a weekend, but my white privilege requires that I be at work on Wednesday. You know, bills to pay, blah,blah,blah.
This is the perennial problem, right? If we go on the weekend, there's nobody there to talk to. Nothing is accomplished.

If it's during the week, nobody sacrifices work/responsibilities. Nobody shows up. Nothing is accomplished.

I am fortunate in that my boss and I have an understanding - I call him a jerk and skip out, he reminds me that I can always work all night. But then we inhabit the same body, so I can't really slam the door in his face.

NES meet up at the Dunks across the street at 10?

When the light of liberty goes out for real, then all will be in shadow and darkness.
The light went out a long time ago in Ma. because we live in a corrupt one party State. I remember attending a GOAL Rally on the Boston Common in the mid 90's I believe. Thousands showed up and Mike Yacino had a stage and speakers. Margery Egan from the Herald was walking around and I watched her interviewing this black guy with a white cowboy hat on and cowboy belt buckle, the only person I saw with a cowboy hat. Next day in her column her first sentence started with , "In a sea of Cowboy hats and oversized belt buckles" [rofl]

Last edited:
The light went out a long time ago in Ma. because we live in a corrupt one party State. I remember attending a GOAL Rally on the Boston Common in the mid 90's I believe. Thousands showed up and Mike Yacino had a stage and speakers. Margery Egan from the Herald was walking around and I watched her interviewing this black guy with a white cowboy hat on and cowboy belt buckle, the only person I saw with a cowboy hat. Next day in her column her first sentence started with , "In a sea of Cowboy hats and oversized belt buckles" [rofl]
I was there that day. We had 5,000 people show up and the reporting was atrocious and nothing but a bunch of lies! I actually took videos of the entire event.

She started fantasizing after she saw that black dudes oversized belt buckle....😂
White catholic, Smith college, interested in gender issues, married to a Globe reporter. Not NES Stud club standards....IMHO Surprised Len didn't take for the team....

Not exactly, it was a Sony V5 8mm camera but after awhile they all feel heavy.
She started fantasizing after she saw that black dudes oversized belt buckle....😂
White catholic, Smith college, interested in gender issues, married to a Globe reporter. Not NES Stud club standards....IMHO Surprised Len didn't take for the team....
No thanks. I don't recall seeing her, but I wasn't concentrating on the fake media.

I was there that day. We had 5,000 people show up and the reporting was atrocious and nothing but a bunch of lies! I actually took videos of the entire event.
That's what I remember Len, 5000 sounds right. Egan had a radio show on the FM station with Jim Braude I believe about 10 yrs ago. Same station that had Severin and Michael Graham, she's a good little Dem Catholic school girl. Totally clueless and a sheeple. When this bill goes to the Senate I will email my Senator and inform him if he votes Y on this he is an anti-American and does not believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights never mind refusing to obey a Supreme Court decision. How much you wanna bet he never replies to me. Still keeping my fingers crossed term expires before bill sees the Senate or dies in committee.

Anyone interested in tripling attendance? There will be a "Construction Party" the night before at the Frog Pond on Boston Common.
Bring any materials that you will need such as wigs and additional clothing (keep it classy.) Duct tape and PVC pipe will be provided...

SmoothUnsightlyLemur-max-1mb.gif

Also looking for Speakers.

yogscast-martyn.gif

Last edited:
Where’s the article on the bill they snuck through last week? That details the changes?

Should be there a little after 11,

Last edited:
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]<<<<<<THE RESPONSE OF MASSACHUSETTS GOVERNMENT while sipping their free coffee at their desks.

[rockon][rockon][rockon][rockon][rockon][rockon][rockon][rockon][rockon]THE RESPONSE OF ALL THE COPS COLLECTING OVERTIME PAY standing around doing nothing in a completely safe environment.

If you want to make a difference, drive five of these 1658934153015.png up the front stairs and into the front of the capital building.

Last edited:
30-40 people. Have some pics and GOAL took a group pic.

Legislators In Hiding.
That's what I figured, I'm sure my Rep Natalie Higgins would be in hiding and refuse to meet me. I sure she'd pull an AOC and claim she had to barricade herself in her office to escape all the Deplorables roaming the halls.

Back
Top Bottom