N/D Of The Week

New Orleans -22-year-old Jalen Aubert and 22-year-old Anthony Wise were in the bedroom of a home in the 8000 block of Sheephead St., cleaning a firearm. The gun went off accidentally, and Aubert was shot in the chest.

New Orleans -22-year-old Jalen Aubert and 22-year-old Anthony Wise were in the bedroom of a home in the 8000 block of Sheephead St., cleaning a firearm. The gun went off accidentally, and Aubert was shot in the chest.
Sounds a bit more like dude shot other dude, then spilt Hoppes all around the crime scene.

Uhh... how about murder suicide?
Report days his wife was pronounced dead at the hospital. It's possible she was alert when the ambulance and po po arrived and told them he shot her by accident.

"He was pronounced dead at the scene, while his wife died at a local hospital, cops added."

Report days his wife was pronounced dead at the hospital. It's possible she was alert when the ambulance and po po arrived and told them he shot her by accident.

"He was pronounced dead at the scene, while his wife died at a local hospital, cops added."
If he was supposedly so distraught over accidentally shooting her that he then killed himself, I wouldn't think he'd do it if she was still alert and he could provide help.

Police said the 6-year-old boy accidentally shot himself in the hand on Wednesday with a gun he might have found outside, according to Hartford police.

GUNS DON'T ACCIDENTALLY DISCHARGE!!! PEOPLE NEGLIGENTLY PULL TRIGGERS!!!

I wish the media would get a clue..
I would caveat that statement. "Properly maintained/manufactured guns don't accidentally discharge"

There are videos of Taurus semi-autos going off while being shaken. Remington 700's had a manufacturing issue where they could discharge if you touched the safety.

There are more, I am sure.

More details than usual on this one:

Londonderry, NH *Shooting* 40 Buttrick Rd. Subject Shot himself In The Leg While Trying To Holster His Weapon.
Urgent Care Being Treated By Staff While Awaiting EMS. 5:18pm

U/D: Londonderry, NH *Shooting* 40 Buttrick Rd. PD Has Secured The Firearm & Confirmed Accidental Shooting. 5:23pm

Final U/D: Londonderry, NH *Shooting* 40 Buttrick Rd. Subject Shot Himself With A Kimber Chambered In .45CAL & Is Being Trans To Elliot Hosp. Bullet Exited The Subjects Leg & Was Recovered By LPD. 5:45pm

;)

Back
Top Bottom