New Acquisitions for April 2011

It's quite possible that she was more than buffed. However, the slide flanks don't look like a massive job with a wheel. The WaA 76 is faint, but visible.
See below a pic of the r/h side.
I'll pull my 2nd P.27 (serial 223,xxx) from the safe and take pics for comparison.

b85c4c2d.jpg

Unfortunately not.
Original drums in good condition are running from approx. $1,000, most are selling for approx. $ 1,500 over here.
Pretty much the same range for the loaders.

I've got the above pistol on Friday. She's all matching incl. the mag and grip panels.

Oh and yes, it's a so-called Artillery Luger or "Lange Pistole 08".

Here is what came together with her:

Walther Zella-Mehlis PP in .22 lr, made in 1938
eedbd9d6.jpg

CZ27 of 1943
294ad0f4.jpg

and I was thinking that I'm in need of a distinguished service pistol
36b1c088.jpg

f25e47bd.jpg

All four are from the same estate and required some haggling.

That 210 looks beautiful. Been wanting one of them for years.

CZ 27

It's quite possible that she was more than buffed. However, the slide flanks don't look like a massive job with a wheel. The WaA 76 is faint, but visible.
I'll pull my 2nd P.27 (serial 223,xxx) from the safe and take pics for comparison.

That side looks more right, I think some of it might have been the lighting to some degree. I would love to see the pics of the 223xxx for comparison. I will get some pics of mine up to show just how unfinished the milling marks are. It is interesting that there would be such a difference in finishing within the same year. Although, we are talking about labor under Nazis occupation. I guess we should not assume the CZ workers would be as motivated towards quality as they were pre-occupation. Thanks and I really like the Sig as well. Perhaps we should move this to the Milsurp board?

b85c4c2d.jpg

Here's the other one. Although made (late) in the same year, the serial no. is no longer
on the frame; a known change.

P27.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom