New Acquisitions for August 2016

It pays to scour the bargain bins at your LGS....found this Dan Wesson vinyl handgun case for just $5.00 (cat not included). Outside is vinyl, no cuts and cleaned up well with light wipe of Ballistol and then vinyl cleaner with Scotchgard. Dan Wesson logo still clearly there in a gold paint or however those are applied. Inside has rust-tarnish marks but the elastics are still good. Couple sprays of Fabreeze fabric spray and its good for the range bag when I take my DW's.

IMG_7932_zpsv94htxhz.jpg

IMG_7924_zpssj64kzpn.jpg

It pays to scour the bargain bins at your LGS....found this Dan Wesson vinyl handgun case for just $5.00 (cat not included). Outside is vinyl, no cuts and cleaned up well with light wipe of Ballistol and then vinyl cleaner with Scotchgard. Dan Wesson logo still clearly there in a gold paint or however those are applied. Inside has rust-tarnish marks but the elastics are still good. Couple sprays of Fabreeze fabric spray and its good for the range bag when I take my DW's.

IMG_7932_zpsv94htxhz.jpg

IMG_7924_zpssj64kzpn.jpg

Nice. Whatcha got for DW's? I'm looking for a 744...

Forgot to post this earlier, picked this one up last week. New carry piece for me.
9f94f4db564a56f8e697a6c6db2e55d9.jpg

Model 60 Pro Series

Back
Top Bottom