New Acquisitions For August

Not for me but picked it up for my daughter

IMG_20120731_140518.jpg

I know people think Glocks are ugly....but I dig mine. G21SF and G30SF.

Glock1.jpg

Glock2.jpg

Sweet choices! The G30 looks like my 36 with a rail. That is a great picture, you keep your guns nice and neat like me[wink].

- - - Updated - - -

Not for me but picked it up for my daughter

IMG_20120731_140518.jpg

That's a nice girly rifle, is that the Cricket 22? I am sure it's a tack driver. Have fun with it.

Nothing Ugly about those Black Beauties! I would love to hear a range report comparing the two...

Plan on doing one so you will be in luck. As of now, put about 600 rounds through the 21 without failure, including my super amateur reloads and every cheap ammo I could find.

Plan on doing one so you will be in luck. As of now, put about 600 rounds through the 21 without failure, including my super amateur reloads and every cheap ammo I could find.

Nice I am jealous I really like that 36. Enjoy them and don't worry about treating them nice. They could use a couple dings :)

The USPS lady just showed up with my new Crossbreed Supertuck for my S&W 5906. What an awesome holster! I also ordered a gun belt. It's awesome too. What a difference it makes compared to my regular belt and Bianchi Black Widow.

100_0725.jpg

36.....pffffft it's a 30. need that extra capacity.

[smile]

Haha well excuuuuseee me (in my best steve martin voice).
Regardless its a nice Glock. I want a 21, 30 or 36 but I keep going back to the 36 as the fit for me.

Regardless its a nice Glock. I want a 21, 30 or 36 but I keep going back to the 36 as the fit for me.

Kind of like this? [wink] This is the latest picture of my big boy. I decided not to sell it because I know I'd regret it. The 30 doesn't fit my hand like the 36 does.
1775mq.jpg

Careful, those Glocks are right up there with our children in his eyes. Calling his 30 a 36 is like telling him our boy is "a beautiful little girl" [shocked]

and excellent Steve Martin impression.. I'm a fan

Last edited:
Careful, those Glocks are right up there with our children in his eyes. Calling his 30 a 36 is like telling him our boy is "a beautiful little girl" [shocked]

Haha not meant to insult. Tell him there are too many bills to pay please, and that Pacman needs his 30 for a reasonable price. ;)

Intrigued by SKS Ray acquisition in April and also got a chance to shoot Ray's awesome revolver, I started my hunt for 44 mag snub. My quest is completed this month. This revolver quickly become my new love. I'm in search for IWB hostler so she can stay close to me. [smile]

e7fa557d.jpg

9e2d0a98.jpg

Intrigued by SKS Ray acquisition in April and also got a chance to shoot Ray's awesome revolver, I started my hunt for 44 mag snub. My quest is completed this month. This revolver quickly become my new love. I'm in search for IWB hostler so she can stay close to me.

Holy revolver! That thing is a little beast. Congrats

Hey I like my 36! I haven't held the 30SF yet but the 19 is my next Glock. A G19 Gen 4, how can you go wrong. [smile]

Ohhh it's not like I have'nt tried, the Mrs up there has put a couple mags through the 21SF.... just not quite there yet, but I have certainly not given up.

And.... Obviously I love the kids slightly more than the guns :) and I will have myself a 36 eventually so I have no hate for them, I just need a 19RTF2 first, and an AR.

And to try to keep this slightly on topic:

I picked up a couple cases of 230 Grain Golden Saber.

Ohhh it's not like I have'nt tried, the Mrs up there has put a couple mags through the 21SF.... just not quite there yet, but I have certainly not given up.

And.... Obviously I love the kids slightly more than the guns :) and I will have myself a 36 eventually so I have no hate for them, I just need a 19RTF2 first, and an AR.

And to try to keep this slightly on topic:

I picked up a couple cases of 230 Grain Golden Saber.

What can I say? It feels like I'm holding an extremely girthy cactus or something... just not for me ergonomically speaking. I will admit that I do enjoy the mechanical aspects of it..... Did I just admit that out loud??

Back
Top Bottom