New Acquisitions for December 2009

Now with late model stippled grips

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

Wanted a S&W 10mm for a long time and found and transferred one in: picked up at Four Seasons today, model 1006. Also bought two of their three boxes of 10mm ammo so hopefully I'll get a chance to try it this weekend.

736782639_chWJA-L.jpg

Not yet. I still need lots of practice before I feel comfortable getting into pistol competitions...

Why? I've been involved in several competitive shooting sports (smallbore, highpower, skeet, now IDPA) and everyone starts at the bottom no matter how good they think they may be.

Just go and shoot IDPA. Forget that you are shooting in a match for the first three to five matches and just get in the groove. Then you will start to rise in performance.

Why? I've been involved in several competitive shooting sports (smallbore, highpower, skeet, now IDPA) and everyone starts at the bottom no matter how good they think they may be.

Just go and shoot IDPA. Forget that you are shooting in a match for the first three to five matches and just get in the groove. Then you will start to rise in performance.

This.

[wink] Just go out there and shoot a match. Lots of us are going to be at the Worcester match this Saturday [grin]

I just snagged this from my local shop. It's an Anschutz 141M, 22 Magnum, Savage import. Look out, porcupines!
DSC00051.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

New Holsters and P7M8.

Pix does not do it any justice....

My holsters that just came in today after ordering them 3 months ago at PC systems along with a newly refinished brushed chromed P7M8 from Ford's Custom that I sent them sometime ago. Also picked up the DPM recoil systems for the G19/26..hopefully will be able to try them out this Sunday.

Guess Santa is finally being good to me after all these years of neglect......that fugger [grin]

Attachments

• IMG_1756.jpg
    IMG_1756.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1758.jpg
    IMG_1758.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1759.jpg
    IMG_1759.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1761.jpg
    IMG_1761.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
I just snagged this from my local shop. It's an Anschutz 141M, 22 Magnum, Savage import. Look out, porcupines!
DSC00051.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

I have the same exact rifle... shoots fantastic.. what was the price range on it? I was thinking of selling mine next year.... (maybe)...LOL

I have the same exact rifle... shoots fantastic.. what was the price range on it? I was thinking of selling mine next year.... (maybe)...LOL

I paid $450. Not a screaming deal: about what I think it's worth. Had to have it.

Back
Top Bottom