New Acquisitions for December 2010

drooling!
Got this coming in next Tues. This was not a gun on my radar but a friend made an offer I couldn't refuse. It had 5 rds put through it. I'll get a few better pix once in my possession.

ry%3D480

way to start off the collection!
well, i finally got around to purchasing my first firearms...went down to Four Seasons a couple weeks ago and loaded up with these beauties:
Sig 556 SCM and a S&W M&P 9mm, along with about 1500 rds of 9mm and 600 rds of .223, and the M-Pro 7 cleaning kit.
I figure that will keep me busy for a few weeks

sig556scm_full.jpg

swmp9mm_full.jpg

Pair of Smith & Wessons

As cool as a pair of S&W revolvers might be, these are a little more in my price range for a Christmas gift to myself:
DSCI0540.JPG
DSCI0541.JPG
The top knife is a SWFRS, one of the other guys on the ambulance had one and I gave in to the cool factor. Bottom knife is a S&W Extreme Ops, its much lighter and it will be filling the empty spot left empty by my old every day carry knife that got confiscated in the District of Columbia.

As cool as a pair of S&W revolvers might be, these are a little more in my price range for a Christmas gift to myself:
View attachment 15053
View attachment 15054
The top knife is a SWFRS, one of the other guys on the ambulance had one and I gave in to the cool factor. Bottom knife is a S&W Extreme Ops, its much lighter and it will be filling the empty spot left empty by my old every day carry knife that got confiscated in the District of Columbia.

I also recieved the S&W first responder knife for Christmas, mine is all black though. Very nice knife.

Good month for me a Norinco SKS, Uberti revolver carbine, And a CZ Woodcock pics are off my phone but the woodcock has some great colorcase the Uberti has terrible fake colorcase hardening
20101228202747.jpg

20101228202940.jpg

Back
Top Bottom