New Acquisitions for December 2011

Hahaha! Thanks man. Photography is my other main hobby besides guns. Well, it is more of my job, but I enjoy it. :)

8619c7d9.jpg

d3574d4d.jpg

e912e34f.jpg

Awesome pictures. This Glock is a beauty. I hope this raise the bar to all who thinks Glock ugly. It's an ugly duckling until it grown into a beautiful swan.

Sent from my iPhone 5.

Nice job offshore! How many other builds have you planned now? Lol
And Jamesb holy $hit!!! You take amazing photos of insane guns! Love it!!!!

I've still got some other things on my wish list but I'll start another one next summer. Now that I have one I'll probably take my time on the next one and wait for the best deals. This current build took about 2 months but If I was a little more patient I could have saved a bit of money.

Decembers been a pretty good month for me so far and its not even Christmas.

IMG_6756.jpg

Picked this up today at bass pro. It was more than i would of liked to spend but I had a gift card so it wasnt to bad. I figured that since im spending so much money on guys i should atleast get a decent case.

IMG_9934.jpg

Somewhat cut out how I wanted it. Might not be pretty but it works.

IMG_2541.jpg

And last but not least I picked these up. Picked up the M&P 9mm compact with 4 mags at four seasons. Ordered the fenix light and blur off of amazon.

First, I did my first ever finger groove removal and stippling on my 34. Then I purchased my new (used) plate shooting gun for me. First time shooting it I shot it better than any of my other guns. I was blown away at the feel of the gun. The trigger work out of the CZ Custom Shop is pretty impressive to me. So far i'm a believer in CZ.

cb23d71e.jpg

4bc32e1d.jpg

I got's to get a CZ at some point - I love the look of that gun, maybe not so much the grips to be honest.
Is it a heavy gun, seems to me like it would most handle like a Beretta 92 or something along those lines.

I got's to get a CZ at some point - I love the look of that gun, maybe not so much the grips to be honest.
Is it a heavy gun, seems to me like it would most handle like a Beretta 92 or something along those lines.

Yes it's heavy. 2.4lbs. Same weight as my old full size Dan Wesson 1911 with forged frame. Grips are very good to keep your grip without it changing shot to shot. It also came with Cocobolo grips as well. I found the weight lessens the muzzle flip while allowing me to get back on target quicker. That is why I went with a full dust cover/frame over the other 75s.

Yes it's heavy. 2.4lbs. Same weight as my old full size Dan Wesson 1911 with forged frame. Grips are very good to keep your grip without it changing shot to shot. It also came with Cocobolo grips as well. I found the weight lessens the muzzle flip while allowing me to get back on target quicker. That is why I went with a full dust cover/frame over the other 75s.

Well its gorgeous and I am jealous :)

Hi D. pacman a lot of the guys at the club are buying them. Got it at GFA arms he had a lot to pick from. Had him put a ex. slide release on it.

Nice - going to have to meet up with you at the club sooner the later - Ill bring my 17 along!

2011-12-13_12-47-49_912.jpg

Sw 686 4" barrel
Got my LTC in October and grabbed 2 new toys per month thus far .. total of 6 now and I'm running out of money.. lol I thought riding ATVs was an expensive hobby..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom