New Acquisitions for February 2012

Got this for my birthday at the beginning of the month:

76fb4261.jpg

2242b8f3.jpg

bafbdf9b.jpg

Olight M20SX Warrior, 10, 100, and 500 lumen outputs, side mounted selector switch that activates the 10Hz strobe when the light is off. I'm amazed at how much light can come out of this tiny LED!

Magpul 2012 calendar :

e75868d2.jpg

[bow]

Does that mean you were having issues with it? I've been eyeing these for a while...

I put around 175 rounds through it and had 6 failure to feeds. I bought it used, but don't think it was ever shot prior. I heard the cerakote, needed to wear in a bit to lossen up. I plan to run a few hundred more through it before I decide its fate. I really like the gun though and hope to start carrying it after I run it some more.

Got this for my birthday at the beginning of the month:

76fb4261.jpg

2242b8f3.jpg

bafbdf9b.jpg

Olight M20SX Warrior, 10, 100, and 500 lumen outputs, side mounted selector switch that activates the 10Hz strobe when the light is off. I'm amazed at how much light can come out of this tiny LED!

Magpul 2012 calendar :

e75868d2.jpg

[bow]
I'm loving that calendar! Lol

I put around 175 rounds through it and had 6 failure to feeds. I bought it used, but don't think it was ever shot prior. I heard the cerakote, needed to wear in a bit to lossen up. I plan to run a few hundred more through it before I decide its fate. I really like the gun though and hope to start carrying it after I run it some more.

Ahhh okay, thanks for the info.

I'm loving that calendar! Lol

And it only gets better as the year goes on! [wink]

So I was in 4s this week for some 9mm ammo and to check out the stags they had in. I walked out with a Mosquito and a box of minimags??? I have a feeling that I'll be getting a 3TL adding to this post - this is too addicting.

A few shots of single-malt and a copy of that calendar, what more can a man hope for? [laugh]

[laugh] I finished off my bottle of Buffalo Trace last night!

a real woman?

+1 from Nicole.

Adam: Real is much better than paper. [wink]

What they said, real please! [laugh2]

Maybe you could post a pic here every month so we can see the proof? [wink]

Haha! I'll let Magpul do the show & tell: http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG912

Picked this up on Saturday. Remington Model 81A in .32 Rem.. There are a few things not "correct" about it, but the price was right. It came with 40 pieces of brass and 6 loaded factory rounds. Promptly went to the range and shot it. Managed a 4" group at 100 yards. Mot enough ammo to seriously sight it in. Stock has likely been replaced with earlier model, may have been re-blued. I am doing some research. However, it shoots very well.

model81016.jpg

model81014.jpg

model81013.jpg

model81010.jpg

model81019.jpg

Picked this up on Saturday. Remington Model 81A in .32 Rem.. There are a few things not "correct" about it, but the price was right. It came with 40 pieces of brass and 6 loaded factory rounds. Promptly went to the range and shot it. Managed a 4" group at 100 yards. Mot enough ammo to seriously sight it in. Stock has likely been replaced with earlier model, may have been re-blued. I am doing some research. However, it shoots very well.

Very nice! I have a Model 8 made in 1926, That I picked up for $100 and I have been offered much much more for it. The baby still shoots like a dream. These guns are a true Browning masterpiece and really are a nice "Americana" gun.

I just took home a Remington 700 Tactical AAC SD. I am looking online for some good glass as I type, and in a few weeks after I save up a few more bucks I will have to pick out a can for it and wait the wait

Thanks, but my wife went to the station with me to pick it up and then proceeded to give me rules on any future purchases. Then she looked online and really got going. I'm in the dog house on this one or maybe it was the purchase of a new Glock yesterday that I "forgot" to tell her about.

WHOOHOOO!!! Congrats Tom and let the spending begin! [smile]

BTW, Acme has a SOT and does NFA transfers. [wink]

Thanks, but my wife went to the station with me to pick it up and then proceeded to give me rules on any future purchases. Then she looked online and really got going. I'm in the dog house on this one or maybe it was the purchase of a new Glock yesterday that I "forgot" to tell her about.

We won't tell her that you have done ANY transfers here at Acme. "No Ma'am. Never heard of Tommy258" [wink]

0219121819.jpg

The new Rem 700 AAC SD
I tossed on a cheepo scope i had kicking around in my junk box to see how the rifle is going to look with glass so I took a photo to share with you all

Back
Top Bottom