New Acquisitions for February 2012

Where did you manage to land the M&P 22 in MA and how do you like it? Any issues with it so far?

Saw one for sale right in the nes classifieds, bought it, shot it, love it. Fired rem. golden bullet federal bulk pack and cci mini mags no problem. It's fantastic and the same size as my m&p 40 full size fits in the same holsters too

How can I buy a MG without a green card? Boston doesn't issue them at all. No matter where you intend to store it.

Sorry, I thought you where talking about semi-auto not full auto. They do issue them but you and I will never see one.

Well got a great deal and ended up trading in the SIG 1911 towards something a bit more my style. Got to sell the GP100 towards it, but it's worth it.

b37c8be2.jpg

CZ-SP01-Shadow-640.jpg

The pic doesn't do this gun justice... at all... but I figured since I was giving it a bath, might as well take pic of it while it's still clean. [laugh]

ETA: Better Pic Here ... (way larger).

-Mike

Last edited:
Not a gun, but at least gun related. Got it for a very nice price off ebay. Not bad condition, and got the lug catch moving again with a touch of WD40.

Arisaka Bayonet - Toyoda Jidoshoki Seisakusho (Toyoda Automatic Loom Works) under Nagoya supervision

It'll go nicely with my grandfather's bring-back Arisaka rifle.

aribayo1.jpg

aribayo2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom