New Acquisitions for January 2007

Here's my acquisition for January 2007; my first firearm. I decided to get a SU-16. This one is the B model. I got it at Eric Manna Distributing in New Ipswitch, NH. Can't wait to get out and shoot it.

Please forgive the poor picture quality. I used my phone camera in poor light. I'll take some better ones later this weekend.

Hey Kevin,

That's a nice lookin' gun! Congrats!

colt1911.jpg

My first for the year. I've wanted a real 1911 for a while now. Got an AO last year to fill the void but it wasn't real. So I traded the AO towards this. It's got a 1943 Ithaca frame under the Colt slide. It's in excellent shape . Everything is nice and tight.

Anyone got any original grips I could replace the repros with?

Sorry, Mike, I had to do it !!

Last edited:
My first for the year. I've wanted a real 1911 for a while now. Got an AO last year to fill the void but it wasn't real. So I traded the AO towards this. It's got a 1943 Ithaca frame under the Colt slide. It's in excellent shape . Everything is nice and tight.

Nice! Looks like another check mark off the want list to add to the US collection.[wink]

Here's my acquisition for January 2007; my first firearm. I decided to get a SU-16. This one is the B model. I got it at Eric Manna Distributing in New Ipswitch, NH. Can't wait to get out and shoot it.

Please forgive the poor picture quality. I used my phone camera in poor light. I'll take some better ones later this weekend.

Well, those pics definitely don't do it justice. I met Kevin at the range today, and that's a nice rifle!! Very light, and fun to shoot.

Thanks for letting me try it out Kevin!

Matt

Well, those pics definitely don't do it justice. I met Kevin at the range today, and that's a nice rifle!! Very light, and fun to shoot.

Thanks for letting me try it out Kevin!

Matt
My pleasure. Thanks for letting me try the Sig out. If I ever get a pistol I know it's not going to be that model Sig. Guess I just need to keep trying various makes and models out until I come across "The One".

Back
Top Bottom