New acquisitions for January 2009!

I'll check it out, thanks!

Also, I just noticed there aren't mags in any of those fine young lady's rifles!
confused.gif

You must be mistaken, they are loaded with flush mounted 5 rounders...

YIKES! [thinking] 2 men in skirts...oops...kilts playing with cool guns...theme for the next NES shoot maybe?!?! [wink]
Ain't enough REAL men here for it... [smile]

Seriously, some folks here need to take a tranquilizer or something. Scots and Irishmen, and American of Scots and Irish descent have worn kilts for centuries. And yes, we're all heterosexual. Where do you think little Scots and Irish come from? [wink]

We just like wearing clothes that are a link to our heritage. If that freaks y'all out... well, I don't think that the right to not be freaked out is guaranteed by the Constitution.

Seriously, some folks here need to take a tranquilizer or something. Scots and Irishmen, and American of Scots and Irish descent have worn kilts for centuries. And yes, we're all heterosexual. Where do you think little Scots and Irish come from? [wink]

We just like wearing clothes that are a link to our heritage. If that freaks y'all out... well, I don't think that the right to not be freaked out is guaranteed by the Constitution.

English fathers?[rofl]

He's just jealous he doesn't have the legs to pull it off. (^_^)

Tactically a kilt is better than modern pants in one very important respect.... you'll never be caught with your kilt down when you go to the bathroom [wink]. Of course it is a pain to keep the kilt clean when using those pesky modern day toilets.

Gotta admit, that's one thing about wearing a kilt I like - hearing the ladies' comments. [smile]

I like when they check to see how it's worn.

How I celebrated the inauguration... This is the cheap/easy half. Her better half will hopefully be created this spring.
2549918950101768219S500x500Q85.jpg

Last edited:
S&W 5946

Just got this one home!!! I haven't even got a chance to clean it.

I went to Nick's Sport Shop just to get sling studs for a rifle. Yeah, sure...

Here it is!!! S&W 5946. 4 inch barrel, DAO, sweet trigger, Novak sights, 15 round mag. (pre-94 gun) I couldn't pass this one up.

I'm so pumped! This fits my had so well. I looked at a 6906 side by side with this gun. Pretty much the same but the 6906 is smaller. My hand just didn't feel right with the shorter grip of the 6906. I loved this one though!!!

Enough of the talk, on with the pic's!

DSC014031.JPG

DSC014062.JPG

DSC014012.JPG

DSC014082.JPG

DSC014072.JPG

Last edited:
My new Bushmaster purchased at Blue Northern. Also a Beretta that I purchased as a Model 1935 in .32 ACP, but turns out to be a Model 1934 marked a 9mm Corto, but with a 7.65 (.32) magazine and barrel. The serial numbers on the slide and frame match and it is definitely a 1934 manufactured before WWII, however somehow it ended up as a .32 ACP. Very interesting.

Bushy001.jpg

Bushy004.jpg

Bushy005.jpg

My new Bushmaster purchased at Blue Northern. Also a Beretta that I purchased as a Model 1935 in .32 ACP, but turns out to be a Model 1934 marked a 9mm Corto, but with a 7.65 (.32) magazine and barrel. The serial numbers on the slide and frame match and it is definitely a 1934 manufactured before WWII, however somehow it ended up as a .32 ACP. Very interesting.

Bushy001.jpg

Looks like you added some goodies to that one already. It's definitely different than the one I remember seeing!

Looks like you added some goodies to that one already. It's definitely different than the one I remember seeing![/QUOTE]

Aside from the pre-ban mag it is as I bought it. No additions (yet)!

Back
Top Bottom