New Acquisitions for July 2009!

Firearm related, Night Sights for my Walther PPS. Picked them up at Earls Repair Shop. Great little place once you find it:)

6093_1114984989893_1085006702_30294117_1116375_n.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Not much of a big purchase but I am pretty excited to try it out.

I'm going to probably write up a review for the equipment section.

IMG_0901.jpg

Sorry, not a firearm but still fun [smile] Picked it up last Monday.

(Pic of the car from previous owner this past winter when he got it)
Corvette1.jpg

Nice looking car but FYI:

God kills a kitten every time he sees a car like that outside in weather like that.

[rofl]

Best of luck with it.

Nice looking car but FYI:

God kills a kitten every time he sees a car like that outside in weather like that.

[rofl]

Best of luck with it.

hahahaha those pictures are from over a year agao when the previous owner bought the car. That's where there is no plates on the care. I have been cleaning it this week and will get new pics of my own up by the weekend [grin] I'm on the northshore too so you might see the car around here and there.

One OlyArms preban AR is now in my safe. w00t! It will become a SBR soon, oh yes it will.

pics or it didn't happen!

Need SWMBO to not be around. [wink]

Working from home means being able to post pics (better late than never!):

click to embiggen

Troy MRF-DI rails moved from DPMS post-ban rifle (foregrip already attached to lower half). New milspec buffer tube, spring, H2 buffer, endplate and castle nut installed due to out of spec crap parts. New milspec Magpul CTR stock installed to replace old, nasty, held together with blackened bobby pin stock. Tango Down grip moved from old DPMS rifle too. LaRue sling w/QD buttons installed. Ready to rock and roll!

Back
Top Bottom