New acquisitions for June 2007

It's actually a JP rifle CTR-02 with a red heat sink under the handguard. Check it out at: www.jprifles.com

Here is a pic of the rifle:
June007.jpg

[shocked]

Looks like we're doing our part to keep the economy rolling.
1942 M91/30 is in, also finally heard from the CMP that the M1 carbine is in the works. Pics to follow when everything is cleaned up and presentable...anyone have an extra safe for sale?

My first gun! She's a beaut! NIB 92FS INOX bought from Northest Trading last night (Ted and Kevin are A+ by the way!). Still haven't fired her, but that'll change this weekend! [smile]

I'm sorry, I must have mis-understood... surely you haven't owned your first gun for 24 hours and still haven't shot it, and worse yet are planning on waiting another 36 hours before you put rounds through it?

Nice pistol by the way. And welcome to the board.

I'm sorry, I must have mis-understood... surely you haven't owned your first gun for 24 hours and still haven't shot it, and worse yet are planning on waiting another 36 hours before you put rounds through it?

I second that. I'm on week 4 of the 8 week wait and I can guarantee the day it comes I will be 2 or 3 pistols richer and at the range within 5 mins of leaving FS.

Not only have I resisted to shoot it in the past 24 hours, but now it's going on 48 hours! I suppose it was worth it as I spent the night picking up my new Bushy AR15. I suppose this weekend I'll be overdosing on copper, lead, and gun powder fumes, as I will not be able to resist the temptation to fully break-in both guns. Pics of the AR to follow tomorrow [smile]

Thats always that challenge, isn't it? Otherwise, all our closets would look like blood hound's.

[rofl][rofl][rofl]

I was eyeballing that Beretta the other day!!! Nice first piece!!

Don't worry it's not like gun buying is addicting or anything. Ask our beloved governor, one gun per month is more than plenty.. [angry]

The new addition to the family [smile] Picked it up at Four Seasons last night with 5 high cap mags for the Beretta. I couldn't wait until I went back to Northeast Trading (sorry Ted & Kevin). EBR disease has officially entered my system [shocked]

Bushyar15-1.jpg

Now to get to the range this weekend!

The new addition to the family [smile] Picked it up at Four Seasons last night with 5 high cap mags for the Beretta. I couldn't wait until I went back to Northeast Trading (sorry Ted & Kevin). EBR disease has officially entered my system [shocked]
Now to get to the range this weekend!

NICE!!!!!

Now you just need that Para you're thinking about and the M1A you've been pining for, and all the reloading equipment.... Oh yes, I ain't done spending your money yet ;)

Bought my very first C&R about 15 minutes ago. [banana]
Czech 98/22 Mauser

Thanks Milsurps4Me

9822.jpg

P.S. I borrowed your pic.

Last edited:
Finally, found a place that sells this stuff...in RI. I called them and they will not ship to Ma.

Drove there today and it was weird. I walked in, looked around for a while, told them what I wanted, paid them and left.

They didn't care who I was or where I was from. Weird compared to Ma.

They had a DW in 445 maximum - just the gun, none of the stuff that came with it like extra barrel, etc for $795 ! I paid less than 1/2 of that for my complete setup.

Nice folks, they specialize in ammo...had a couple of tons of it, I'd guess.

I got this:

web%20dwmmo.jpg

because the 6 rounds that came with this when I got it a while ago, disappeared quickly!

dwsuper2.jpg

I'm gonna start reloading if I continue to use this one !

Last edited:
Finally, found a place that sells this stuff...in RI. I called them and they will not ship to Ma.

Drove there today and it was weird. I walked in, looked around for a while, told them what I wanted, paid them and left.

They didn't care who I was or where I was from. Weird compared to Ma.

Woonsocket?

Finally, after a two month hiatus (awiting renewal of the LTC) i picked up something yesterday at Northesast Trading Co.

Smith 1911PD with Crimson Trace Grips. Also just got the Blackhawk level two Serpa. (still waiting on the extra mag pouches).

I am hoping to get to the range soon to run it through it's paces;

SW1911PDLeft.jpg

1911PDwSerpa.jpg

Last edited:
ranger nice gun!!!...my buddy has one and its sweeeeeet

let me know how you like that drop leg!...ive been considering getting one of the latest version that allows the tac light to be on the pistol

Back
Top Bottom