New acquisitions for June 2007

Hi, my name is Fred and I am a gunaholic, I have not been clean and sober now for over a year...........

Fred, Nice 57's I wonder who did all that nice polishing on them..........

Got any nice rifles for sale??? Looks like you went to revolverville my freind!

Hi, my name is Fred and I am a gunaholic, I have not been clean and sober now for over a year...........

Fred, Nice 57's I wonder who did all that nice polishing on them..........

Got any nice rifles for sale??? Looks like you went to revolverville my freind!

LOL.. The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Hopefully the last purchase of the month.
Smith & Wesson M&P Compact in 9mm. [smile]

MP9C-1.JPG

MP9C-2.JPG

Hopefully the last purchase of the month.
Smith & Wesson M&P Compact in 9mm. [smile]

Aww what kind of attitude is that?! [laugh] I hear ya though, I need to slow down this month myself. See below:

Thanks to rbert0005: (Sorry for the horrific pic --- It's all I had time for)
P1010070.jpg

Nothing too special/expensive, but hey... toys are toys!

Last edited:
Nothing too special/expensive, but hey... toys are toys!
Cuda, I got my 10/22 a present this year: new sights. Plus a sling and swivels. The difference the sights make is incredible. The addition of the training I got at the Appleseed shoot? Wow... I never knew it could group like that...

Next up is new Volquartsen goodies for the trigger group... Title this: How to make a 26 year old rifle new again.

Cuda, I got my 10/22 a present this year: new sights. Plus a sling and swivels. The difference the sights make is incredible. The addition of the training I got at the Appleseed shoot? Wow... I never knew it could group like that...

Next up is new Volquartsen goodies for the trigger group... Title this: How to make a 26 year old rifle new again.

I just sent away for those sights, can't wait to get them and put them on!

Colt Snake Eyes 2.5" Pythons?

My second look at them, with the vented rib had me wondering if they were Pythons. I couldn't make out the width of the trigger or the hammer spur in the pictures to see if they were wide enough to be those of the Python.

Enjoy, great guns.

Great... Thanks guys for more reasons to spend money. Between this Ruger (the Honda Civic of guns) and my C&R FFL that's in the works... my bank account has NO hope! [rofl]

What does that trigger group set you back? I dry fired it twice just to check it out and the pull is nothing to write home about...

Last edited:
Great... Thanks guys for more reasons to spend money. Between this Ruger (the Honda Civic of guns) and my C&R FFL that's in the works... my bank account has NO hope! [rofl]

What does that trigger group set you back? I dry fired it twice just to check it out and the pull is nothing to write home about...
Depends on if you get the whole trigger group or get pieces and parts - Here's the Volquartsen website. Be aware that MidwayUSA gives C&R holders a discount and that they DO sell Volquartsen stuff. [smile]

SW1911sc and the gunny!!

What better than getting a like new SW1911sc? Getting a like new SW1911sc and a Gunny doll that swears at you!!!

DSCN2807.jpg

Back
Top Bottom