New acquisitions for June 2008

me im first just picked this up an i can not wait to shoot this mother

100_2070.jpg

Arsenal has a bunch of rifles on stamped receivers

It cant be an Arsenal 106 because 106's are 5.56 and that is a 7.62 mag also 106's have 90 degree gas blocks

It is a romanian 7.62 in US made plastic furniture

Last edited:
There's only been one gun purchased in June so far? I don't believe it. C'mon! [grin]

There's only been one gun purchased in June so far? I don't believe it. C'mon! [grin]

I was damn close last night....
Had every CC gun in Tactical Arms, Torrington, CT out on the counters..In the end, I walked out still undecided.
What I almost fell for was the Kahr PM9....just couldn't bring myself to drop ~$700 on a gun to mostly be carried

I'm waiting on a C&R handgun to come in the mail. It should be here any day now. This will be my first "mail order" gun. I can't wait for that big truck to come rolling up the driveway.

P.S. C&R kicks ass

My first AR is done

White Oaks service upper with pinned rear adjustable 1/4 sight, DPMS lower, RRA two stage trigger tuned from White Oaks. The rest of the parts came from there also. The only problem I had was they forgot to put the grip bolt in the bag! Easy enough to get one so I was in business the next day.

AR_pic.jpg

Only complaint I have so far is a bit of slop in the upper to lower connection. That and not having time to shoot it yet...

Here is what I have gottin this month so far. 2 1/2 guns, the last one is gun like and shoots things but not quite a gun, but cool though.

The first one is a M1 Carbine. It is a Saginaw SG, with a Inland barrel dated 7-43. Stock is a little ruffed up but does have some cool markings on it. It is Import marked on the barrel. It shoots good.

DSC05173.jpg

The second one is a CZ52 in 9mm. The barrel is stamped with the same serial # as the frame. It was made in 1954. It is a good shooter.

DSC05174.jpg

The half a gun is a Czech Flair gun made in 1982. It's a good addition to all the Czech stuff I seem to be getting.

DSC05175.jpg

I'll save this spot for pics of my new (well my anniversary gift to the wife) P22 5" version. Nothing extravagant, but should provide hours upon hours of plinking fun. Not to mention, she's in love with her very first gun!

About time I got these up.
DSC03952Large.jpg

DSC03953Large.jpg

DSC03955Large.jpg

DSC03956Large.jpg

Last edited:
LWS 32 I picked up from Northshore Firearms, I keep it hidden in my Desert Eagle so the wife does not find it. [smile]

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

SOCOM 16

The Wife surprised with me with an early Birthday present today. Despite alot of the negatives I've read online, I've wanted a SOCOM for a number of years so I'm pretty excited to hit the range with this one ASAP. Not the best pic, but you get the idea. Big thanks to Carl at Four Seasons - top notch customer service as usual.

IMG_0173.jpg

Back
Top Bottom