New acquisitions for March 2008

DSC_0588mod.jpg

oh, I want that sooooo bad!

That nickel Model 29 looks brand new. It couldn't have been handled much. Beautiful with the stock grips. I used to have a nickel plated and wood grip revolver. I kick myself in the n*ts every time I regret selling it.

Nice ride! It's getting about time to get all the automotive toys out again...

I just took my 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass S last week for the first time this year. So with the addition of the Olds 98, me and my girlfriend can each drive a car to the car cruises. It is going to be scarey trying to feed these beasts for the summer.

Ruger PC9

I have two M1 Carbines, but for some reason felt strongly that I had to have a 9mm carbine. I guess it's still cheaper to buy ammo for, though not much. And it's something for the kids and newer shooters to use when they want to move up from .22 but not ready for something too loud in centerfire.

IMG_0075.JPG.jpg

IMG_0080.JPG.jpg

I like those little Ruger carbines. Wouldn't mind getting a .40S&W version, as I can't get rid of my brass anyways.

If they made it in .45 ACP, it would be perfect. There was a Marlin 45 carbine that took 1911 magazines, but I just don't like the design, and they haven't made them for a long time.

I still think the M1 Carbine is the perfect design, and has a good intermediate power cartridge. The Rugers carbines are all kind of copies of M1s of one kind or another.

I like my PC4. Its on the first page here in this months acquisitions. I just need to figure out what type of sights to put on it. I'm thinking a red dot.

I like my PC4. Its on the first page here in this months acquisitions. I just need to figure out what type of sights to put on it. I'm thinking a red dot.

Actually, if you get the ghost ring sight, it's like an M1 carbine, which is really good.

chasnging out the MIM Parts. adding a wilson Bullet proof slide stop, standard length recoil spring guide, cap and spring, ambi safety. This is going to be a work gun and I want it as relaible as possible. I shot it tonight and it seeesm to shoot well.

Back
Top Bottom