New acquisitions for March 2008

I've been wanting one of these for a long time. Brand new SW1911 .45ACP with Novak sights from Collectors Gallery. Not even 4 hours old....[smile]

1911.jpg

Just brought home an M&P9c. No safeties or locks.

Walked into the nearby fun store (C-Pher, Olde English) to get some cleaning patches and saw 6 MONTHS SAME AS CASH on the door. So filled the credit app and went shopping.

They had a sweet new Model 21 with the case hardened frame (I love that gun) but the piss poor wood to metal fit was not worthy of a Daisy Red Rider. So I left it and picked up the M&P. I have a feeling that will become, after break in and getting some leather, my favorite carry piece. That thing fits my hand as well as my revolvers do.

No pics, we all know what it looks like.

Here are my contributions for the month

1) Russia M44 made 1947 with a Yugo rearsinal. All the numbers match (the butt plate was forced matched. I like the way the stock looks.

DSC04022.jpg

DSC04023.jpg

2) Colt 1903 made 1924 in 32acp. Nice old gun, now I just have to figure out how to take it apart (I got the barrel out but can't get the slide off, need to do some research on it)

DSC04025.jpg

http://www.marstar.ca/AssemblyColtAP32.htm

Here's my first foray into Russian stuff. Got the M91/30 a couple weeks ago and just got the M44 and M1895 yesterday. The M91/30 is force matched. The M44 is all matching. Gotta love the C&R license!

MosNag.jpg

Here's my first foray into Russian stuff. Got the M91/30 a couple weeks ago and just got the M44 and M1895 yesterday. The M91/30 is force matched. The M44 is all matching. Gotta love the C&R license!

Nice start. Now you need a Russian SKS in there and a spam can of 7.62x54, plus some 7.62 Nagant ammo for that revolver.[wink]

Why do you need the C7R to get that stuff?

I don't. But I need it to be able to shop the entire country for the best deals. Especially on the revolver, since off-list handguns here in MA tend to be ridiculously expensive. I saved $40-$50 alone on transfer fees for the rifles, and I wouldn't have been able to buy the revolver at all from out of state.

My March Purchase:
Saiga 12 semi-auto 12 gauge.
saiag12_adjsight.jpg

Not my pic, I'll try to get one soon.
Thanks to Marc and the boy's at Zero Hour, always fun going in there.

What's that they say about a Blind Hog ?

Found an acorn t'other day, [grin]
NAA .22mag LINIB, possibly unfired. Here's a quick pic.

NAA1.jpg

Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Got the revolver, locking rug, A lil' IWB holster, all the origional paperwork, the box and 50 rounds of JHP's too. [smile]

Me so happy ! [smile]

No I ain't gonna part with it !

[wink]
My March Purchase:
Saiga 12 semi-auto 12 gauge.
saiag12_adjsight.jpg

Not my pic, I'll try to get one soon.
Thanks to Marc and the boy's at Zero Hour, always fun going in there.

I have just the things you may need to outfit that beauty. I was going to send them back since I got a duplicate set in the mail, but I'll contact you with the specs and see if you want them first.

NAA1.jpg

Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Got the revolver, locking rug, A lil' IWB holster, all the origional paperwork, the box and 50 rounds of JHP's too. [smile]

Me so happy ! [smile]

You suck .......... and I am jealous.

I hate it when I am late for lunch!

Me so happy ! [smile]

No I ain't gonna part with it ! [/QUOTE]

You had trouble shooting my J-frame because it was too small!

[rofl]

Nice score though!

NAA1.jpg

Me so happy ! [smile]

Perhaps the tallest guy on the board, and he keeps getting these mouse guns!!

Nice!!

KelTec Sub2000

I picked up a 9mm Glock version of the KelTec Sub2000 on March 1st. I got two 30rnd mags in addition to the 10rnd that came with the weapon. Attached is a Troy single point sling that I picked up from the recent NES Troy group buy (thanks MassMark!).

I had seen these a bunch of times but never realy thought much of them. I always thought they were cool, but i was not in any rush to get one. I did not know what I was missing. I found this new one at a gun show and was able to barter a good price. This is such a fun weapon and it is surprisingly accurate..... I can draw smiley faces on my tagets with it!

kelTec2000a.png

FOLDED:
kelTec2000b.png

/John

Last edited:
I picked up a 9mm Glock version of the KelTec Sub2000 on March 1st. I got two 30rnd mags in addition to the 10rnd that came with the weapon. Attached is a Troy single point sling that I picked up from the recent NES Troy group buy (thanks MassMark!).

I had seen these a bunch of times but never realy thought much of them. I always thought they were cool, but i was not in any rush to get one. I did not know what I was missing. I found this new one at a gun show and was able to barter a good price. This is such a fun weapon and it is surprisingly accurate..... I can draw smiley faces on my tagets with it!

/John

They are lots of fun and get quite a few looks at the range.
Only thing extra I think I'm going to do to mine is put some kind of foam tape on the tube to make it more comfy for shooting it in the colder weather.

kelTec2000a.png

FOLDED:
kelTec2000b.png

/John

Got enough ammo? [wink]

I finally broke down and added a Glock to the collection. Glock 23 NIB 3rd gen. Added the Surefire since its the new bedstand gun.

glock23.jpg

Moved here from the February thread. I must have been sleeping while posting last night.[rolleyes]

Some of you may remember me needing cash and selling two pistols in the classifieds to get it. I present to you the reason why.

Colt 1911 circa 1918.[smile]

00.jpg

03.jpg

Nice original Black Army finish !!!! Me likey!
I'll have to bring to ZHA for a "show and tell" someday.[smile]
The colt is awesome Stoney - Im jealous.

I saw this one approx. two months ago I too was green with envy. When the seller told me his price I could not get it off my mind and had to wheel and deal to buy it. It's a keeper.[smile]

So i picked up this S&W Mod 29-3 w/8 3/8" barrel in nickle earlier this month but never had a chance to post it till now. The SA M1 & Colt 1991A1 Novak Custom I had but took some pics at the same time so i figured i would share.

DSC_0588mod.jpg

DSC_0599mod.jpg

DSC_0617mod.jpg

DSC_0621mod.jpg

Back
Top Bottom