New acquisitions for March 2009!

I finally picked up one I've always wanted, A like new HK P7M13 with original box and acc. These are hard to find in this state and I love it. Now I just have to find time to shoot it.

CopyofIMG_0825-1.jpg

CopyofIMG_0826.jpg

I finally picked up one I've always wanted, A like new HK P7M13 with original box and acc. These are hard to find in this state and I love it. Now I just have to find time to shoot it.

CopyofIMG_0825-1.jpg

CopyofIMG_0826.jpg

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about. Shoot that bad larry, you're gonna love it!

Whoops, accidentally posted this in the Feb thread.

I picked this up from an NES member yesterday:

2ez7507.jpg

Mossberg 500 in camo with turkey and bird barrels.

Ruger SP101

DSC01577.jpg

The last piece for my upper receiver will be here this week, pics to follow once that gets built. Only took 13 weeks for the barrel, not bad! But WELL worth it.

Ruger SP101

DSC01577.jpg

The last piece for my upper receiver will be here this week, pics to follow once that gets built. Only took 13 weeks for the barrel, not bad! But WELL worth it.

You'll have to let us know how you like the Ruger when you get it out.

You'll have to let us know how you like the Ruger when you get it out.

Can't wait, been wanting one of these for a while. Gonna go load up 1000 rounds of .38 and head to the range hopefully next week! I've got a box or 3 in my safe somewhere of tree fiddy seven magnums too to bring!

After reading the thread about 22 revolvers and EC making me rethink the S&W K22. I decided to look around for a S&W K22. Found a steal on a 98% plus K22 pre-17 5 screw version. It was in the back of someone's closet, I also found an early LNIB 1960s Colt Python in the same closet. Long story short, it helps to befriend older generations, hopefully you will be seeing pics of that in the next few weeks as well. Now I will have to do a side by side of the K22 versus the Diamondback.

DSC_0451-1.jpg

DSC_0452-1.jpg

DSC_0453-1.jpg

Last edited:
That K22 is very nice. I think you already have a Python and you should let me buy that one. Sound like a deal?

Nice!

Was that at the Pete's table? If it was, I drooled over that for about 5 minutes (sorry).

Glad it went to a good home

Yep, was at petes. I had been looking for a .22LR revolver the whole show and the S&W are just too expensive while the Ruger Single Six are just bleh to me. This was the perfect match, I had to have it.

No pictures, but last Saturday I ordered an AR lower parts kit, and it arrived on Thursday! I still need a stock, and an upper, however.

That K22 is very nice. I think you already have a Python and you should let me buy that one. Sound like a deal?

Sorry, but the Python is staying in the family. Now all I need is a DB in 38 and a Cobra to round out the family. Excellent memory though!

The M&P isnt new but the Crimson Trace Laser Grips are. Picked them up today and tested them out at the range. They are very good, they help me a lot with my groups. I also picked up one of the NES/GOAL knives. Sorry for the shitty pics.

DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

DSC_0279.jpg

Back
Top Bottom