New Acquisitions For March 2010

Ain't been posting in the "purchase" section much. Mostly in the "for sale". However today is my b'day and our own Kdub tolt me to buy something "loud & obnoxious at the gunshop". Far be it from me to not follow a lady's instruction. (At least the instructions that I benefit from.) [grin]

Without further ado. A Cimarron copy of a Colt 1878 Coach gun.

_002.jpg

_003.jpg

_004.jpg

nice coach gun, my birthday was Saturday , and it took every ounce of restaint in my body to be able to walk out of the shop without a new toy , well that and the guy before me bought the last M&P 15-22 they had , I am going back this week :)

Very nice. Let us know how it shoots!
Shoots sweet! Rear trigger for left hammer was HEAVIER than the right. Took her apart and the notch was horrid. A little love and now both triggers pull the same.

This is comming with me to the NES shoot in Mansfield.

PSS, that a nice prelock you have there. Before and after pics will have to be shown.

Uberti Remington .44 percussion replica and an R&D Conversion Cylinder for .45 Colt cartridges. Revolver is used, but unfired. Supposedly "tuned" by some guy in NH, but they did not know name. Action does feel quite nice.

RD001.jpg

Haven't posted in here in way too long. Here it goes, just in time to get some spring time trap going.

Stoeger Condor Supreme

Stoeger-1.jpg

trying to show the nice wood

Stoeger-2.jpg

my pointer is pretty excited about it!

Stoeger-3.jpg

New Gun

I bought this M44 MN for about 190$ from a pawn shop. It doesnt kick at all when I shoot offhand, but when I shoot off the bench after the first ten shots my shoulder becomes sore. Once I shoot about thirty rounds it becomes painfull to shoot. I LOVE THIS GUN!!!!!!!!! I get the feeling of raw power when I shoot it.[mg]

Did you do good on your tax returns this year ;) Very nice S&W

Actually, I just finished a project and got paid. I built a network for a dentist's office. DVR system, digital x-rays, network controlled tv's and overhead audio, and network controlled climate control.

Now to find me some cheap .45 and .308! (lol, yea right in my dreams) It's beautiful out today too! See you at BRP!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom