• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for March 2013

Unertl_zpsc99188ee.jpg

My first ar!

Windham Weaponry WW-15 20" stainless chrome lined. I added a removable carry handle and a folding front site. I'm going to learn to shoot it then find an optic. Its a real sweetheart at the range too!

Attachments

• IMG_20130310_154559.jpg
    IMG_20130310_154559.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 107
my friend FINALLY brought my new sig 220 to his wine shop for me to pick up today.

it's had less then one box of ammo through it EVER.
not a scratch, scuff, or blemish.
never been holstered, never been carried.

MAYBE early 80's, but i'm thinking even earlier than that based on the serial #.
says West Germany on the slide.

i'm going to have to find some nice smooth rosewood or walnut grips for it, these plastic things are HORRIBLE.

sig220001_zps40ebb4c3.jpg

sig220002_zps7dd79b93.jpg

sig220003_zps614ed69f.jpg

my friend FINALLY brought my new sig 220 to his wine shop for me to pick up today.

it's had less then one box of ammo through it EVER.
not a scratch, scuff, or blemish.
never been holstered, never been carried.

MAYBE early 80's, but i'm thinking even earlier than that based on the serial #.
says West Germany on the slide.

i'm going to have to find some nice smooth rosewood or walnut grips for it, these plastic things are HORRIBLE.

sig220001_zps40ebb4c3.jpg

sig220002_zps7dd79b93.jpg

sig220003_zps614ed69f.jpg

I like the stock grips.

New to this forum...so thought this might be interesting.....picked up an FN FNX45....not the Tactical...Illinois doesn't permit cans so this saved $500.....its my first "plastic pistol"..mostly own Sigs....have a Pistol Dynamics Combat EVO on order.....two years out...and my first pistol...gift from dad....its a Pachmyer Signature Series Combat Special...I guess I have 80K rounds through it with two overhauls.....if you are into 1911's this guy has a real history.

The FNX 45 shoots surprisingly well....after first 300 rounds, and storing if for two weeks with the slide back to loosen it up....not at the same level of the Pachmyer.....but I like it better than my Sig P220.....my first FN pistol.....have owned a couple of FALs...currently have a SCAR 17 and on the prowl for a SCAR 16.

photo (78).JPG
Pachmyer.jpg

Last edited:
[wink]I know what that's like. I haven't "planned" on buying this year. I've already bought two and have Aprils acquisition on standby.

Back
Top Bottom