New Acquisitions for November 2009!

Brandy-new S&W M&P 9 for the wife's birthday (I might regret getting it for her, I'm starting to really like it):

attachment.php

Terrible pictures, S&W Model 10-5, super nice condition. Purchased it this morning and it's already at the gunsmith for some minor surgery. I'll see it in a month and report back in the December gallery!

DSC01750.jpg

DSC01751.jpg

DSC01749.jpg

Not a gun, but a new acquisition:

1986 Honda VF500F Interceptor
100_0995.jpg

I took the picture right after the Bill of Sale was signed (still in the warehouse). I bought it from an auction company who bought it from a storage company it was abandoned with. The owner parked it in storage, and left it.
Obviously it needs work, so it'll be my winter project.

[shocked]

nice!

tell me about the base mount.... looks like a waver w / Warne rings?????

also, the bi-pod

-just curious [wink][smile]

After searching high and low, I think I've finally found the ultimate base and rings for the Mueller APV and 10/22... The DNZ Game Reaper base and rings. It gets the bell of the Mueller AS LOW as it can go. It is like they were meant to be together. YMMV.

Great looking tackdriver, btw! Post up some targets when you get it out to the range!

Not a gun, but a new acquisition:

1986 Honda VF500F Interceptor

I took the picture right after the Bill of Sale was signed (still in the warehouse). I bought it from an auction company who bought it from a storage company it was abandoned with. The owner parked it in storage, and left it.
Obviously it needs work, so it'll be my winter project.

Nice!

My buddy has a VF750F Interceptor and that thing is fast! We had to do some TLC a few winters ago. Be warned: Those carbs are a wicked pain to get to.

After searching high and low, I think I've finally found the ultimate base and rings for the Mueller APV and 10/22... The DNZ Game Reaper base and rings. It gets the bell of the Mueller AS LOW as it can go. It is like they were meant to be together. YMMV.

Can't beat that setup on a 10/22.

Terrible pictures, S&W Model 10-5, super nice condition. Purchased it this morning and it's already at the gunsmith for some minor surgery. I'll see it in a month and report back in the December gallery!

The pictures are good enough to see that is one beautiful Model 10. What are you having done to it?

Speaking of photos, I was in Ocean State Job Lot last week and saw that they have some small light boxes for about $25. Not big enough for a rifle, but big enough for any hand gun.

The pictures are good enough to see that is one beautiful Model 10. What are you having done to it?

Speaking of photos, I was in Ocean State Job Lot last week and saw that they have some small light boxes for about $25. Not big enough for a rifle, but big enough for any hand gun.

I'll have to look into those lightboxes, I definitely need one.

Here are some of the parts getting installed, the trigger components are not being installed as I do not want a bobbed hammer.

DSC01712.jpg

That's a small one (12x12x12") for $30 and they had a larger one for $40. I saw them yesterday in OSJL.

Anyone near a Harbor Freight store should ask if they have Item # 65787. It is a Mini Photo Studio that is 16x16x16". I bought it a few months ago. Don't recall what I paid for it, but think it was <$30.00. It comes with 2 lights, a mini camera tripod and the filtered box. [The above item number does NOT show up in the online catalog.]

New arrival: My 2nd Radom VIS 35
The self made grips and the trigger shoe are off by now and she's soaking in WD-40 to soften the pitting. Rubber pad on the mag base needs to go, too.
Other than this, she is in a much better condition than what i anticipated.

links-10.jpg

pitting.jpg

WaA77.jpg

Last edited:
Adjustable Stock.....

35 Round Drum Magazine...

Pistol Grip....

MA COMPLIANT!!!!

IMG_6046_resize.JPG

IMG_6048_resize.JPG

I don't have zombies, but I do have these guys who have taken to ambushing me at every opportunity so a guy has to defend himself eh?

Wolverines_cropped.jpg

My first Estate purchase

100_1203.jpg

Top to bottom
S&W 19-2 357 orig. box and tools
S&W 39-2 9mm orig. box never fired
S&W 61-2 22lr
beretta 21A 22lr orig. box and nice holster
Deringer 22lr
Also not shown
S&W 41 7 3/8 barrel orig. box 2mags
S&W 22lr revolver
ruger MKII 5.5 bull barrel target model very nice shape
All are in very good condition. I also had several rifles
Win, 94 30-30 16"
nylon 66
speedfeed 552
513-t
smooth bore 22............?????? what to do with that

Last edited:
100_1203.jpg

Top to bottom
S&W 19-2 357 orig. box and tools
S&W 39-2 9mm orig. box never fired
S&W 61-2 22lr
beretta 21A 22lr orig. box and nice holster
Deringer 22lr
Also not shown
S&W 41 7 3/8 barrel orig. box 2mags
S&W 22lr revolver
ruger MKII 5.5 bull barrel target model very nice shape
All are in very good condition. I also had several rifles
Win, 94 30-30 16"
nylon 66
speedfeed 552
513-t
smooth bore 22............?????? what to do with that

Wow that's a serious purchase $ wise! Nice work!

Back
Top Bottom