New Acquisitions for November 2009!

Judging by the bayonet lug ground off, it looks like one caught up in the import ban. Might want to check that muzzle brake and make sure its not a flash hider if you're concerned with AWB features.[wink]

I thought the SKS was immune unless you modified it to take detachable mags?

I thought the SKS was immune unless you modified it to take detachable mags?

Theres that whole 922r compliance, pre ban/post ban, and in cases other than Chinese, C&R status, not to mention AWB features, etc.

Its a big pile of Massachusetts crap with some laws still floating around out there about post ban imported Chinese rifles thrown in and I just don't want anyone who may be concerned with the laws to get in a bind.

sksboards.com has all the info on US compliance for SKS rifles under the legal issues section, but here is a link for what folks should know. http://www.victorinc.com/SKS-FAQ.html

I'm not trying to scare folks, but this is if you are concerned about the laws regarding SKS rifles.

Theres that whole 922r compliance, pre ban/post ban, and in cases other than Chinese, C&R status, not to mention AWB features, etc.

Its a big pile of Massachusetts crap with some laws still floating around out there about post ban imported Chinese rifles thrown in and I just don't want anyone who may be concerned with the laws to get in a bind.

sksboards.com has all the info on US compliance for SKS rifles under the legal issues section, but here is a link for what folks should know. http://www.victorinc.com/SKS-FAQ.html

I'm not trying to scare folks, but this is if you are concerned about the laws regarding SKS rifles.

Thanks ray for that site and all this info. I did check and it is a muzzle brake.
Now I see why you love these rifles so much and had a name change.

100_1203.jpg

Top to bottom
S&W 19-2 357 orig. box and tools
S&W 39-2 9mm orig. box never fired
S&W 61-2 22lr
beretta 21A 22lr orig. box and nice holster
Deringer 22lr
Also not shown
S&W 41 7 3/8 barrel orig. box 2mags
S&W 22lr revolver
ruger MKII 5.5 bull barrel target model very nice shape
All are in very good condition. I also had several rifles
Win, 94 30-30 16"
nylon 66
speedfeed 552
513-t
smooth bore 22............?????? what to do with that

Nice bunch of guns there. Let me know if you ever sell any.

Thanks to BJ (for the heads up) and Jim at Zero Hour Arms for graciously taking my hard earned cash (well he did throw in an old M1 helmet with a cool Vietnam era cover!).

Here's a semi-auto version of "The Pig". All the weight and bulk without a fun switch. But damn it looks cool.

USOrdnanceSA60.jpg

SA60CloseUp.jpg

Also took home this nice little Smith & Wesson Victory. Replaced the bubba grips with some original war time walnut. Just need to replace the swivel.

SmithVictory.jpg

VictoryCloseUp.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Chris

I think I was there when that '60 was purchased, I remember over hearing the conversation about the free helmet. [grin]

Thanks to BJ (for the heads up) and Jim at Zero Hour Arms for graciously taking my hard earned cash (well he did throw in an old M1 helmet with a cool Vietnam era cover!).

Here's a semi-auto version of "The Pig". All the weight and bulk without a fun switch. But damn it looks cool.

USOrdnanceSA60.jpg

SA60CloseUp.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Fun switch or not that is one beauty.

GSG-5 Special Edition
IMG_1628.jpg

Figured I'd mine as well pick one up before they are all gone.

***Update***

threw on some accessories:
IMG_1632.jpg

IMG_1634.jpg

Last edited:

USOrdnanceSA60.jpg

Also took home this nice little Smith & Wesson Victory. Replaced the bubba grips with some original war time walnut. Just need to replace the swivel.

SmithVictory.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Great buys! It'll be hard for anyone to top these for November.
thumbsup.gif

So, let's see... no adjustable stock. No bayonet lug. No post 1994 high capacity magazine. And I'll just assume that flash supressor is pre-Clinton. This is best best MA compliant firearm I've seen yet. Great find!!!

He also likes to "save the best for last" too... [smile]... especially when he's been indirectly challenged.

Saying "it'll be hard for anyone to top these!" to Fred is like calling McFly a chicken. [wink]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom