New Acquisitions for November 2009!

BAR - Awesome!! Having never held one, it looks to me that the trigger would be quite a long reach. Is it? I have average size hands and it seems like that would be an uncomfortable grip.

BAR - Awesome!! Having never held one, it looks to me that the trigger would be quite a long reach. Is it? I have average size hands and it seems like that would be an uncomfortable grip.

The words comfort and BAR are usually never in the same sentence. [wink]
But seriously, the trigger reach is not bad at all but it is a very heavy gun.

My latest favorite. It shoots great.

226_elite.jpg

EDIT: I'm a little disappointed that nobody got the joke/reference.

Last edited:
Got this back from Les Baer custom the other day. It's NES 371 2009 lower with the custom upper. Also installed a geisselle 2 stage trigger. Now for the optic. Suggestions? It wants to shoot long distance.... nes00371.jpg

nes371f.jpg

nes0371.jpg

nes371lbc.jpg

Suggestions:

1. Change the stock to something more "suitable" (no pun intended) for long distance shooting.

2. Can't go wrong with a Leupold or Sightron scope.

Thanks to BJ (for the heads up) and Jim at Zero Hour Arms for graciously taking my hard earned cash (well he did throw in an old M1 helmet with a cool Vietnam era cover!).

Here's a semi-auto version of "The Pig". All the weight and bulk without a fun switch. But damn it looks cool.

USOrdnanceSA60.jpg

//
Cool, now you have something to jump with, walk through Cyprus swamps with, etc.[smile]

Must be fun to shoot, and I bet it gets a lot of attention at the range.

LMT Lower Larue Tactical Stealth 18" Upper. BUIS on order. Want to put a NightForce Scope on it eventually.

Maybe its the picture, or the rail combo, but the barrel looks longer than 18". 18" barrel with 11.0 rail?

I ask because my next AR build will be with an 18" barrel and I'm not sure which rail length I want to go with. Looks good, though!

My new holster arrived this afternoon. It's a Fist #20 with the addition of a body protector. It was very stiff when I got it and I'm still working on breaking it in, but it's on its way. At some point I'll do a bit of a photo shoot and try to get some good lighting, but here's a quick picture.

Holster-1.jpg

Maybe its the picture, or the rail combo, but the barrel looks longer than 18". 18" barrel with 11.0 rail?

I ask because my next AR build will be with an 18" barrel and I'm not sure which rail length I want to go with. Looks good, though!

Thanks

Yes it is the 18 inch barrel with the 11 inch rail.

Sightron

I second that! I also have a sightron red dot, has four different reticles with rings, I think they are $240.00 from Midway. My cousin is a LT. on the organized Crime Squad, officers started going to Sightron instead of Aimpoint, go figure. I have had mine on AR's and M16's, never an issue. I do have Aimpoints too, they are also fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom