• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for November

My new Comp-Tac Infidel holster. Very nice. My G36 will have a nice new holster. Best part.... Smarties. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351981916.281800.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351981932.485448.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. In fact, you inspired me. I just spent the past 20 minutes looking into this whole nfa thing. I already have a few trusts for properties, so I think I can just piggy back on one of those.

Yeah, I sandbagged the whole process by myself so the entire time period was long because of me. NFAtracker.com has some great stats on the time it is taking the NFA branch to get through applications. Frankly suppressors are really filling their pipeline significantly so it takes a bit. It does look like trusts take a bit longer than personal applications, but the advantage of not needing a letter from the CLEO is pretty sweet. I don't know if the Chief in my town is cool with SBR's, but now I don't have to deal with it. Now I just need to figure out if I want to build my own PSD or just fork out the cash for the LWRC PSD upper. Decisions, decisions. Best of luck, PM me if you have any questions.

tumblr_mc6dlsynJa1roup2jo1_1280.jpg

Annnnnd just like that we have November's winner.

That is a great graphic. Will Farrell kills me. We'll see, lots of November to go and I am sure there is another Solothurn out there waiting to be purchased.

You grab that at North Shore?

Got the Sig from Four Seasons. Arrived Saturday afternoon, and picked #111. They were waiting on #93. Luckily, a few people with numbers ahead of me must've left. Still took awhile. the shop closed at 4:00, and when I left at 4:45 they were still waiting on people. They had several of them in-stock. I figured I was gonna get the one in the case, but he went out back and got a NIB gun. Another fellow who'd bought something else earlier in the day, brought it back and got a TTT after seeing mine.

Got the AA conversion kit off an eBay seller for like, #321 with no tax and free ground shipping.

The TTT looks great. Please post or pm me with how it shoots.

I took it to the range yesterday, and put maybe 60 rounds through it (limited wrt time...). Shoots great. I haven't shot a 1911 before, so can't compare directly, but I was surprised how little the .45 kicked. It's no worse than my M&P9c. It didn't lock open a few times, and had a couple FTF/FTE's too, which I attribute to new mag springs. The no lock open does concern me. May need to swap out the slide stop thingy (?)

failure to lock open could be the mag/follower/spring (or a host of other things). Not likely the slide stop.

+1. I've also seen some guys with especially big mitts inadvertently hold the slide stop down with their thumb. Could also theoretically be caused by bad limp-wristing, but you'd likely be seeing other malfunctions too if that were the case.

Just picked up my first gun at Four Seasons this afternoon. The place was packed, but the guys behind the counter took their time to answer all of my noob questions.

The hardware:

Sig 226 in 9mm (used)
Sig .22LR conversion kit (used)

Japanese Arisaka Type 38 I believe it's a Nagoya arsenal series 4.

Sorry bout the crappy pics, I don't feel like setting up a studio.

Picked up a bodyguard 380 with the 'bod mod' done to it at Pullman Arms the day after BamBam got re elected.. I'll try to get some pics up later. Usually carry a Sr9c or mp40c.. this bg380 disappears iwb.. but yea it's only a 380

sent from my Galaxy S3

I'm with Trouble this month! Not the worst purchase I made. :)
I was able to get 40 pounds of powder this month too! I figured this was going to be my last ho-rah before spending the rest of my money on the house. It has been a love hate relationship already, the heat decided to quit working 2 days after moving in. I think it had something to do with the pink exterior with green shutters. Ugh!
I was thinking about painting purple polka dots on it, but I figured the neighbors might not find that too funny!
picture-uh=7123527fc134117faf31e70fcdd7d22-ps=3814e4a7efbd947939c4203451ddf90.jpg

Back
Top Bottom