New Acquisitions for November

First non-Cowboy/BP wheel gun.
686.JPG

And as of late last month... fun with the AR platform.... [mg]
ea_colt_sf.JPG

Nice. Let us know how it is. My Mega billet lower just came in and I want to put a good trigger in it and I was looking at the Geissele's and was checking out the Timney as well.

I installed it last nigh. Haven't shot it yet, but was playing around with it, and all I can say is, it's incredible!

I just got this in for myself 357 Mag. This was ordered at the Shot Show and I just received it. Coonan Arms is just now filling those early orders.
We are a Coonan Dealer unfortunately this cannot be sold to a Mass. resident by a dealer.

Coonan1.jpg Coonan3.jpg Coonan2.jpg

I love my Geissele SSA-E (its currently on my AR as pictured above), but have discovered the Slide Fire stock does not like 2-stage triggers apparently. I have had repeated light strikes during bump fire, having to then manually cycle out the round. I am actually considering a Timney single stage instead at this point, and moving the SSA-E to the precision platform, but then again, from what I have read the Slide Fire is supposed to work just fine with a MIL spec single stage, so I may go ALG Combat Trigger as a less expensive, though slightly improved MIL spec route. Decisions, decisions....

A friend of mine has the Giselle, and loves it also. Can't go wrong either way.

Rossi 92 in .357
sy8azepu.jpg

Sent from my mom's basement. Using Samsung GSIII

Nice! [thumbsup]

I see it's a "Trapper" length with the 16" barrel, I have it's twin in .44 Mag.
Rossi did a very good job with their stainless 92's, I think they come off a different assembly line than the blued models.
I've handled several of their blued versions and the machining quality finish isn't quite as nice as their stainless counterparts.
BTW, the price is the same for either, so stainless is definitely the way to go.
Thankfully they stayed true to the 92 design and didn't get stupid with a modern safety that would detract from the original clean lines, like what Winchester did with with their 94's in the 1990's.
I find the Rossi bolt mounted safety very unobtrusive and an acceptable concession to make their lawyers happy.
It doesn't affect the way the gun feels or shoots at all compared to original 92's.
These are really great rifles and I'm surprised they're not more popular.

How is that Rossi? I saw one at a local shop, and was thinking about picking it up. Always wanted a .38/.357 lever.

I've only put about 10 rounds .38 and 10 rounds of .357 through it but it feels great so far and i can tell its going to break in just fine.

Sent from my mom's basement. Using Samsung GSIII

AR bug bite this month. Price is awesome for a billet lower. Now onto finding more parts to complete the black evil assault weapon.

DEDE2C8C-F5F1-4DAA-86A7-EDEE7EE47975-69215-000007EB4FA11273.jpg

Just picked this up:

Henry H001

I am very impressed with the quality. Fit and Finish is excellent.

IMG_1507.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

Last edited:
S&W 686 +3inch

My first wheel gun purchase. S&W 686 plus 3inch, Talo. Just picked it up last night and cannot wait to shoot it.

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg
Second pic that didn't load the first time.
Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom