New Acquisitions for October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us know how that M&P 45 shoots. I am a Glock guy but man those are pretty clean looking. I do love S&W so I look forward to a range report. Are you carrying either of those?

Let us know how that M&P 45 shoots. I am a Glock guy but man those are pretty clean looking. I do love S&W so I look forward to a range report. Are you carrying either of those?

I currently carry the full size 9mm trigger sux compared to the 45. looks like Ill need to drop the 9 off at bec soon. I use a crossbreed holster

I love glocks too. until I shot a m&p in a free state. best grouping I've ever had (next to a xd)

Last edited:
Armco brought a ton of guns into the country in their day, mostly Chinese AK variants if I remember correctly. Also, if my memory serves me, it kind of went sideways on them and there were some legal issues.......

They brought in fabulous guns though, including the one Hanwei scored.

Legal issues like federal jail time if Im not mistaken?

Picked up a SR22. Read good things about it. Just can't beat the price of 22lr ammo. [smile] Man and almost walked out with a a Super Nova but had to leave it. Gotta save up for my first AR build. Also picked up my LRB lower from the group buy and the upper's coming soon.

Got an AMAZING deal on this ARMCO AK47S. Ridiculous.

IMG_1188.jpg

Hot DAMN that thing looks minty. I'd love to know what you paid for that. ;)

Picked up a SR22. Read good things about it. Just can't beat the price of 22lr ammo. [smile] Man and almost walked out with a a Super Nova but had to leave it. Gotta save up for my first AR build. Also picked up my LRB lower from the group buy and the upper's coming soon.

The SR22 is very fun to shoot, and very reliable. I own one, and I love it.

finally something old but new

103_3149.jpg Rock Ola M1 Carbine mix master CMP service grade super nice bore took a lot to get this. Nice period correct sling ammo pouch and 5 mags to boot. 103_3144.jpg This is a type 99. It incomplete but I always need more projects. Has good potential. Matching bolt and original dust bolt cover.

View attachment 41282Rock Ola M1 Carbine mix master CMP service grade super nice bore took a lot to get this. Nice period correct sling ammo pouch and 5 mags to boot.

I'm glad you finally cracked that code and had the rifle sent to you. Looks to be a really nice mixmaster. I can't tell from the picture, but is that an earlier barrel band without a bayo lug?

This finally arrived Yesterday. You are looking at a very rare yugoslavian made Mitchell RPK-47 underfolder. Less than 400 of these made it into the country before the ban in 1989 and this one is in excellent condition. This is not one of the M90 models that had to have 3 features altered before being released by customs (night sites removed, pinned slant break, bayo lug ground down). These are considered by many to be the finest AK's ever produced.

011-2.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

013-1.jpg

015-2.jpg

This finally arrived Yesterday. You are looking at a very rare yugoslavian made Mitchell RPK-47 underfolder. Less than 400 of these made it into the country before the ban in 1989 and this one is in excellent condition. This is not one of the M90 models that had to have 3 features altered before being released by customs (night sites removed, pinned slant break, bayo lug ground down). These are considered by many to be the finest AK's ever produced.
Dude... You've got some very nice toys! Just let me know when you get bored with the spas!

Dude... You've got some very nice toys! Just let me know when you get bored with the spas!

Figured you would like that. I've got another something special on its way here within a few days. Stay tuned......

Re: the spas, that has found a permanent home in the collection. [smile]

- - - Updated - - -

Figured you would like that. I've got another something special on its way here within a few days. Stay tuned......

Re: the spas, that has found a permanent home in the collection. [smile]

Who Likes deja vu?

Do you remember two years ago when some one said, "I'll never post something in the New Aquisitions thread again. Adam has ruined it for all of us."

Move back to prior in that year when talking with Nicole, she mentions this book she had read and got excited and asked if I had read it.
I say "No.", she continues to be excited and obviously likes this book a lot and the main character is REALLY a good shot. He is especially VERY GOOD with this one particular firearm. [hmmm] I think, never heard of it I think. OK, file it and save it for later JIC we come across one. I would like to see it.

Move forward to March of this year. I've finished jobs and gunsmithing in the shop and have an hour before closing. So I start to look through the NFA sites I like and get to the last one. I'm scrolling through and think, "Let's look at Destructive Devices for S&G's.

There I am and almost at the end, when up comes THE firearm that Nicole was talking about two years ago. Copy & paste to email it to her and ask, "Is this what your book had in it?"

"YES!" is the answer.

"Would you like to buy it?" asks myself.

Long, long pause and she says, "Can we talk about this tonight?"

"Sure." I say.

That night and for the next three nights we talk about it. On the 4th night she pauses and says, "We're getting a Xxxxxxxxx, aren't we?"

"Yes." I say.

I love my wife, she is smart, reads many books, has tons of knowledge I will never have. She get's excited about seeing many lowers go out to become rifles. She get's excited about firearms, especially ones she has read about in books.

Thank you Skyhawk for picking this up and delivering it to us. [thumbsup]
Thank you Jarhead66 and Deadhead133 for helping put it togeether. [thumbsup]

Here is a Solothurn S18 - 1000. [smile][smile][smile]

PA060145.jpg

PA060150.jpg

PA060158.jpg

Nicole with her spotter
PA060160.jpg

PA060165.jpg

PA060169.jpg

Last edited:
Do you remember two years ago when some one said, "I'll never post something in the New Aquisitions thread again. Adam has ruined it for all of us."

Move back to prior in that year when talking with Nicole, she mentions this book she had read and got excited and asked if I had read it.
I say "No.", she continues to be excited and obviously likes this book a lot and the main character is REALLY a good shot. He is especially VERY GOOD with this one particular firearm. [hmmm] I think, never heard of it I think. OK, file it and save it for later JIC we come across one. I would like to see it.

Move forward to March of this year. I've finished jobs and gunsmithing in the shop and have an hour before closing. So I start to look through the NFA sites I like and get to the last one. I'm scrolling through and think, "Let's look at Destructive Devices for S&G's.

There I am and almost at the end, when up comes THE firearm that Nicole was talking about two years ago. Copy & paste to email it to her and ask, "Is this what your book had in it?"

"YES!" is the answer.

"Would you like to buy it?" asks myself.

Long, long pause and she says, "Can we talk about this tonight?"

"Sure." I say.

That night and for the next three nights we talk about it. On the 4th night she pauses and says, "We're getting a Xxxxxxxxx, aren't we?"

"Yes." I say.

I love my wife, she is smart, reads many books, has tons of knowledge I will never have. She get's excited about seeing many lowers go out to become rifles. She get's excited about firearms, especially ones she has read about in books.

Thank you Skyhawk for picking this up and delivering it to us. [thumbsup]
Thank you Jarhead66 and Deadhead133 for helping put it togeether. [thumbsup]

Here is a Solothurn S18 - 1000. [smile][smile][smile]

PA060145.jpg

PA060150.jpg

PA060158.jpg

Nicole with her spotter
PA060160.jpg

PA060165.jpg

PA060169.jpg

that brings tears to my eyes, its beautiful

Status