• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for September 2008!

Cool. Thanks Lugnut. I can't wait to check that thing out. I have yet to see a Techwell magwell for single stack in person. Looks nice and big!

Here are my new additions. First is a Brazos Custom 2011 race gun w/C-More optic built in .38 super. This gun will not be a safe queen. This is my USPSA open gun.

2nd is an STI Trojan in 9mm with a Techwell magwell. Still need to add a fiber optic front site. This will be my IDPA single stack gun.

Enjoy,
Pete

Some great pics Pete!! Nice colors. Beautiful guns - love that Trojan! Good luck with competition!![grin]

I really like the way the Trojan looks and esp. feels with the Techwell magwell and grips. The grips are the wider grips so it feels more like my double stack guns which is great. I've never had a 9mm 1911 before so this should be fun. Thanks Lugnut for making me shoot IDPA!!! HAHA I'm a very visual person so having this system really makes the gun look like it belongs to "me". HAHA

Thanks for all the compliments.

ps. I'll bring it with me to Harvard this weekend.

Pete

SOMETHING SPECIAL

Best Grade Old model blackhawk 41 maG

case hardening Doug Turnbull

Hammer and trigger done as well

Screws nitre blued, and timed.

engraving by Charles Lee from Purdey & Sons London , Screw heads engraved.

Front site custom built and blade Westley Richards Style folding night site or moon site, ivory bead

Action timed and tuned by JRH, refitted.

Modified lengthened steel grip frame with English Walnut stocks.

Steel ejector rod housing.

Has not been shot since final assembly, or cocked.
Grip screw bushings custom made and engraved

I have shoot this !!!

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING

Fred

This isn't really a new acquisition...well it is for an NES member on here.

I figured I'd throw it up here.

G19 with a Zucchini
2qio4mp.jpg

Fred those are some right fine colors on that there revolver.[smile]

Fred puts me to shame. I will never again post a new acquisition, I just can't compete. Jeeze that's beautiful.

You gotta keep posting man. All guns are beatiful, it just that Fred's are ready for the prom and most of mine are ready for mud wrestling. It's all good.

I wanna see pics of the tomato and zucchini after being blasted by the Glocks.[wink]
Do I hear you starting the first anual NES tomato and zucchini shoot? Could we use more than Glocks?

I once saw a really gorgeous pistol that didn't belong to Fred.

Once.

Which is to say, that you have not "some" nice stuff, but "most of" the nice stuff. Congratulations

Last edited:
Here are my new additions. First is a Brazos Custom 2011 race gun w/C-More optic built in .38 super. This gun will not be a safe queen. This is my USPSA open gun.

2nd is an STI Trojan in 9mm with a Techwell magwell. Still need to add a fiber optic front site. This will be my IDPA single stack gun.

Enjoy,
Pete

Those are very nice Pete, I was wondering if STIs were MA compliant. Where did you pick them up? I'd like to get myself a Trojan or Spartan.

picked this up at kittery, wish i got it before the car shoot, its a 357 mag single shot

septgun.jpg

wiskie762 ~ Nice looking acquisition. Can you give a little more info on it like barrel length; does scope come with it; who makes it and what’s the model; about what do they retail for? It looks like you could put a couple boxes of ammo in the stock. I don’t think I’ve seen one in my travels. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom