New this month.
Glock 19 polished stainless slide stainless barrel
attachment.php

attachment.php

New Build 9mm AR
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I know I already posted the G34 but I figured I'd throw these up.

In memory of my 1st truck motor and the truck that I am trying to fix.
ehgbgh.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's chrome plated. There's nothing that makes me suspect it's polished. I would be fine either way. I paid $825 for it and it came with 3 mags. 2 original S&W and a shooting star.

I think it's polished...but again either way it doesn't really matter that much.
Still looks great. I love the way it is 2 toned.

Chroming involves stripping it to be bare, cleaning it and dipping the entire thing in a chrome bath. When you chrome it, it adds a layer of metal so it will actually be thicker and heavier than it started out.

Also, if it was painted black before, chroming would remove all the previous paint and they would have to paint it over again.

And engraved things like serial #'s and such would probably be a bit more filled in by the chroming so it wouldn't be as sharp.

Personally I think polishing is a much better option.
Great looking gun. I wish I had one.

I have a stainless S&W in the same size.

Not new gun but finally got an EOTech for my M4orgery from the NES classifieds (thanks Dan) and 5 more 30rnd mags from the Marlboro show.
m4-1.jpg

Last edited:
New Magazine pouch - Bianchi model #20A

Nikon520-1.jpg

got it yesterday at Bass Pro... 100% Impulse since I've only carried this gun twice.

it's barley noticable and light. i tried it on today for a little while inside the house...

Nikon519.jpg

I also got the same model for the G23 / M&P9c and a Stack-On safe for extra space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rock River Arms M4 upper, Troy MRF-C rail, Arms BUIS, YHM Phantom comp/brake (perm attached), and side sling adapter. 1/9 twist, 14.5"
attachment.php

And

Mossberg 500

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 215
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 215
Aftermarket, you basically send the frame away and Dynamic Finishes uses a process called water transfer printing to, kinda, bake it on. Waterproof, chemical proof, no 2 finishes are exactly the same. It was big 5-6 years ago, I snagged one and have had it in storage ever since.
It was away from me for awhile, but she's back, hence a (sorta) new acquisition for me!

A ranch rifle at that, nice pick up.

Now you need a set of rings or aftermarket rail and a decent scope.
It comes with a set of rings free of charge and I have a "decent scope" a Center Point Adventure Class. The question I've been asking myself is; Should I use it on this type rifle? I'm not sure I want too.....

btw: I love the Mini-30

It comes with a set of rings free of charge and I have a "decent scope" a Center Point Adventure Class. The question I've been asking myself is; Should I use it on this type rifle? I'm not sure I want too.....

btw: I love the Mini-30

Myself I'd use a more compact scope, 10x max, and maybe a 1 piece rail because a rail will allow for better alignment in the rings unless you have an alignment/lapping tool kit.

Back
Top Bottom