Well turns out its been a "short" month:

Colt Cobra:

DSC_1257.jpg

Charter Arms First Generation .44 Bulldog:

DSC_1274.jpg

And S&W 642:

DSC_1262.jpg

Knob Creek... LOVE that Colt Cobra...

And it looks like you put the new light box to good use!

Knob Creek... LOVE that Colt Cobra...

And it looks like you put the new light box to good use!

Thanks, never thought I would find one available in this state.

Yes used your design of a light box for these pics. Worked pretty well but I need to work with it some more till I get better at it.

My first purchase, a NIB Glock 19 with Glock factory night sights. The pre-ban hi-caps (three 17 round mags and one 33 round mag) came from a seller on Glocktalk.

100_0032_mod.jpg

100_0033.jpg

100_0034.jpg

100_0039.jpg

For those of you who may have safety concerns; the box of ammo is empty and I was not standing in front of the barrel for the last picture.

My first purchase, a NIB Glock 19 with Glock factory night sights. The pre-ban hi-caps (three 17 round mags and one 33 round mag) came from a seller on Glocktalk.

100_0032_mod.jpg

100_0033.jpg

100_0034.jpg

100_0039.jpg

For those of you who may have safety concerns; the box of ammo is empty and I was not standing in front of the barrel for the last picture.

nice man, how do you get your hands on a NIB glock? haha

Haha. Haven't been flooded with any PMs yet.

They are out there, you just have to look hard enough and be willing to pay the "Mass mark-up" for legally registered NIB Glocks, Springfield XDs, FN 5.7s ect.

my new Beretta 92fs

I've been wanting one of these for a while, got a GREAT DEAL on it at 4 seasons, can't even tell it's used, it must have lived in a safe prior to my purchasing it.

IMG_6339.jpg

Back
Top Bottom