New Acquisitions January 2016

Very nice! 952 right? Friend of mine who's a big S&W shooter/collector has 2 952 models. One like yours and one with the long slide. He's let me shoot them and the triggers are unreal! I don't think they were much more than 3lbs. Also fit my hand very well. Congrats.

Yes it is. I just took her to the range. That trigger is sweet. I have wanted a 952 for years.

Just picked up my new MKE z5p pistol. After taxes ill SBR it and add the PDW stock.
Loving the feel of it tho
2qwodjq.jpg

Just picked up my new MKE z5p pistol. After taxes ill SBR it and add the PDW stock.
Loving the feel of it tho
2qwodjq.jpg

Cool gun, does it take MP5 magazines? Was just looking at the website and it looks like it's only offered with a new 30 round magazine which obviously doesn't work here in MA.

20150826_110113_zpsybhykijg.jpg

Recently built this .458 SOCOM.....Bushmaster lower, DPMS parts kit, Radical Firearms flat top upper with hybrid quadrail, Diamond head flip ups, BCM Gun Fighter charging handle, Ace skeleton stock, ALG ACT FCG, 40rd magpul magazines (they hold 12rds of .458)

20150826_110113_zpsybhykijg.jpg

Recently built this .458 SOCOM.....Bushmaster lower, DPMS parts kit, Radical Firearms flat top upper with hybrid quadrail, Diamond head flip ups, BCM Gun Fighter charging handle, Ace skeleton stock, ALG ACT FCG, 40rd magpul magazines (they hold 12rds of .458)

Very nice...expect range report soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Well I put a deposit on a S&W model 69, should have it in a few weeks. Full house .44s ought to be fun in that puppy!

M92 Carbine submitted form 1 on 1/17. Ill post a pic after i get the handguards refinished. Its got a manticore triangle stock, stormwerkz mount, manticore brake. Photo below isnt mine, but thats what im going for.

0.jpg

Springfield Armory M1 Garand Special - July '44

Ordered from CMP on 12/15/15
Delivered to my door on 1/22/16

112b459a7c9e748eb5fa65a461ccc72f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
not Concussive at all. There was a Guy who sat in the same Table to my right that had a Stag Arms ( I also had a Stag on one of my AR's) and I felt the wind in my face at about 6 feet away, Andrew1220 and I went to Andover last weekend and he was in the same spot and he also has the PWS and felt NADA, and when he was shooting It was a lot quieter than the TROY, STAG, YHM and Spikes that I have had in the past. i'll try to get a vid next time, also anyone who wants to try my AR to feel/Hear the diff I'm down

Andrew 1220 can chime in

Queen Bee is talking about .308 vs you guys talking about 5.56. I bet there's a big difference in muzzle blast between the two alone even with the same style of compensator on it.

-Mike

I wish mfs had a rifle range so i could shoot with both the pws and bcm gunfighter comp before it gets pinned.. but if hickok also says in his vids of the scar 17 that the pws brake is too loud... then it is. He always forgets and says i need to change the brake

I wish mfs had a rifle range so i could shoot with both the pws and bcm gunfighter comp before it gets pinned.. but if hickok also says in his vids of the scar 17 that the pws brake is too loud... then it is. He always forgets and says i need to change the brake
Indoors will not be good either way. My range is outdoors for AR's but your more than welcome to try mine out at Manchester (indoors) or elsewhere,I have Both the BCM and PWS up to you. Ill try to post a Vid of both if I get out sat.
I have had a bunch of Comps and i'll tell you the PWS has been quietest and smoothest for muzzle flip.

Last edited:
Picked up a little while ago from a member here, but just got it back from BEC for cerakote, and got the Raasco grips in. Shoots great.

- - - Updated - - -

16" barrel Vepr in 7.62x54r. This thing is screaming for a standard AK configuration conversion. Parts will be ordered tomorrow. [grin]

20160122_192621_zpscbe6mhom.jpg

Nice! I kept going back n forth deciding to buy one of those but haven't...yet. I have so much x54r surplus ammo that I thought it would be a nice rifle to go with the mosins. Or is it better to shoot new non corrosive ammo through these?

16" barrel Vepr in 7.62x54r. This thing is screaming for a standard AK configuration conversion. Parts will be ordered tomorrow. [grin]

20160122_192621_zpscbe6mhom.jpg

It's fun with a amd break.....
I need to get my golden psl running again .
Chamber looks like Michael j fox chambered it by hand. I'm tempted to go sbr .

You going with iron wood?

I'm getting the receiver adapter, LHG retainer, new gas tube and going with a standard AK polymer furniture set I already have. Or I might order a Romi wood set and use that.

I've heard heavy ball ammo isn't recommended but most surplus ammo is fine as long as you clean for corrosive.

Back
Top Bottom