New acquisitions October - 2020

IMG_20201007_155508403.jpg
Picked up this little 22/45 at Armour Sport's in Taunton for a great price , which left room for all the add ons I was in awe too see all the Tandemcros stuff he stocks. Great shop large inventory selection of guns and accessories . Awesome guy would highly recommend.

Attachments

• IMG_20201007_155536580.jpg
    IMG_20201007_155536580.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 7
IVUiFhgl.jpg

Astra Terminator .44 mag.

Just picked this up at the LGS.
Yugoslavian SKS covered in cosmoline and looks to be in excellent shape. Looks to be a build date of 1969 with the F being the lead letter.
My first SKS so I know nearly zero about them. The Yugo is just a cool rifle that struck my fancy. So waited in the Blind for the right one to appear. Hope i was correct!

Attachments

• IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1493.jpg
    IMG_1493.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1494.jpg
    IMG_1494.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 66
Don't hate. But I'm not expecting to much love, It's still a HI-POINT. 😉
View attachment 398674
That looks really cool. I had the .45 Hi Point carbine. It was super annoying that 1911 mags *almost* fit but you had to mangle them to actually get them to latch in.
The great thing about the HI Point is that if you run out of ammo, you can use the razor sharp factory magazines as a deadly weapon.

View attachment 396137

Anyone else hate intentional misspellings in an attempt to be cute? Like "Kwik Kar Lube & Tune". You went full retard to stand out and now you want to work on my car? What's that sign supposed to do, make even the dumbest among us feel better about themselves since they can recognize a spelling error? Then entrust their car to you out of gratitude?

Oh, you work at Kids Kare Pediatrics? How good can your doc be if the office misspells CARE? You ain't touching my kid with a mental defective who got his medical degree online. I ought to report you to the AMA.

Seriously, it's irrational how much it pisses me off.

It's worse when its turned into music. 1877 Kars for Kids.... [rofl] KARS like what the f*** is that.

Even the Quick Quack car wash spells properly.... [rofl]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7NxL4II_vI

ok sorry I couldnt resist

now back to guns

That looks really cool. I had the .45 Hi Point carbine. It was super annoying that 1911 mags *almost* fit but you had to mangle them to actually get them to latch in.
The great thing about the HI Point is that if you run out of ammo, you can use the razor sharp factory magazines as a deadly weapon.
I haven't shot the high point in years I saw that stock and decided to pick one up. The stock seems pretty well made. I haven't shot it yet might try this afternoon. The only problem I can see with it so far. Is that it has a stupid trigger safety that has about a 1/2 inch worth of take up. With no definitive reset you're either guessing or releasing it all the way. I'll eventually have to see if I can remove it.

Just picked this up at the LGS.
Yugoslavian SKS covered in cosmoline and looks to be in excellent shape. Looks to be a build date of 1969 with the F being the lead letter.
My first SKS so I know nearly zero about them. The Yugo is just a cool rifle that struck my fancy. So waited in the Blind for the right one to appear. Hope i was correct!

I always wanted a yugo sks.

I still kick myself for not buying one for $139 when Jim C. Had cases of them out at the old Manchester firing line about 15 years ago.

I could have picked up a nice one recently for a current fair-price, but I realized that I actually did not have room in any of my gun safes.

Aside from the above "crying", at least I've got a nice sks 16" para that I got a very, very good deal on ... back around 2009 when the old Hooksett NH Riley's was still in good hands and a great place to throw money at.

Finally got the misc parts and finished assembling this (it has a trigger guard, I took the picture before the mail came with a trigger guard that fit)...another one in a few weeks once I get it cerakoted

Attachments

• A91B1562-C90D-482A-ACEC-F0257A2E5688.jpeg
    A91B1562-C90D-482A-ACEC-F0257A2E5688.jpeg
    187.6 KB · Views: 37
Got the mcx back in January, but just picked up an mpx yesterday. I'm going to swap the red dot to the mpx and try and find a strike eagle of something similar for the mcx. Also going to sbr the mpx and get a custom cerakote/hydrographic.

PXL_20201015_221858143.MP.jpg

Tomorrow's performance today.

20201017_171213.jpg20201017_171119.jpg20201017_171135.jpg

The Austrian rifle deserves an Austrian optic, so it's sporting a Kahles Helia RD presently. The field of view is superb and crisp.
Later, the plan is to transition the red dot to the offset position and use a Kahles 1-8x LPVO as the main optic.

Back
Top Bottom