New Aquisitions for April 2015

CbqpMy2.jpg

Got my P30 back from Bill Springfield. Did some trigger work for me and put in the reset screw. Outstanding work and a fast turn around time.

Last edited:
Double dipping. Yesterday: 1899 M96 Obendorf Swedish Mauser, all matching but the cleaning rod. Today: 1942 Winchester M1 Carbine, rebuilt mixmaster but still has a Winchester bolt..

T

- - - Updated - - -

I think I've been watching History Channel's Vikings too much.

Ouch. Got any stumps to practice on?

T

Last edited:
Double dipping. Yesterday: 1899 M96 Obendorf Swedish Mauser, all matching but the cleaning rod. Today: 1942 Winchester M1 Carbine, rebuilt mixmaster but still has a Winchester bolt..

T

Nice carbine! Looks like it's got some great metal and wood.

Wasn't planning on this but I walked into my LGS and as soon as I held it I knew it needed to come home with me. Looking forward to giving it a test drive tomorrow.
IMG_2237.jpg

CZ Mallard for breaking into trap. This will be for my fiance and me. She's the one that started getting the ball rolling for a shotgun because she wanted to try it out. We went out and shot a bunch today and we love it. Now we just gotta get out there and try it out!
20150404_111827.jpg
20150404_111918.jpg
20150404_111855.jpg

Wasn't planning on this but I walked into my LGS and as soon as I held it I knew it needed to come home with me. Looking forward to giving it a test drive tomorrow.
IMG_2237.jpg

Awesome! I have the E series and it runs great so that thing will be sweet!

Back
Top Bottom