New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

New guy checking in

Hey everyone. New guy checking in here, I have already checked in under the Veterans section. I am currently Active Duty Army (16 years), 82nd Airborne Division Fort Bragg, NC. Two tours to Iraq and one to Afghanistan, wounded in Afghanistan and being medically retired. I grew up in Ma. and will move back there when I retire.
I have been carrying concealed since I was stationed at Fort Lewis, Wa in 1997 and I currently have a LTC here in NC. I will be applying again for my Ma LTC when I get back to Ma.
I hope to learn alot from everyone here.
I will also be going green soon

Welcome, 82ndParatrooper and donthedrillman!!

Yeah, but she can't shoot us from Florida!

I'm workin' on it!! [laugh]

tank.jpg

Hey everyone. New guy checking in here, I have already checked in under the Veterans section. I am currently Active Duty Army (16 years), 82nd Airborne Division Fort Bragg, NC. Two tours to Iraq and one to Afghanistan, wounded in Afghanistan and being medically retired. I grew up in Ma. and will move back there when I retire.
Welcome, thank you for serving our country, and if you MUST move back to MA, at least buy ALL the guns you want BEFORE you move!

Check the Gun Laws / Massachusetts forum for more details, but basically you're very restricted in what you can buy up here.

Welcome Donthedrillman and 82ndParatrooper. You guys have picked a great forum to join. I've only been a member for a short time, but the people here are fantastic. 82ndParatrooper I know it's already been said, but thank you for your service, it's appreciated.

New Guy Here

Hello All-

New member here, not just to the site but to the world of guns and shooting. I have always supported gun rights (I am one of the few registered Republicans here in Mass), I always enjoyed going to the range (the 2 times I was able to with my college roommate 10 years ago) but I never had the hook to pull me in. That was until I married the daughter of a State Trooper this year. Now I have my LTC and just can't seem to get enough. I still haven't purchased my first pistol, I am having the same problem everyone seems to have at first, what to buy. But I am shooting everything I can get my hands on and I am slowly narrowing down my choices. Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself. I think this site is amazing, it has already taught me so much and I look forward to future discussions.

No post would be complete without thanking those individuals who serve or who have served our country. Thank you for protecting our freedoms.

LJ

New Guy....

Hey, My name is Andy and I live in millis MA. I,m just waiting for the police to call with my classA LTC, cant wait to bye my first hand gun. I stumbled on to this site a few days ago and its great to be among like minded people! I've been around guns most of my life just never my own. It looks like you got a new NES member on the way.. Thanks for all the good info. P.S things I dislike are lazyness and libirals... God bless the millitary!!!!

Oh... Hey

I actually signed up to post in the LEO thread that a friend brought to my attention... but it got locked. [rofl]

Anyhow, I'll be catching up on posts, and doing some research on stuff in the mean time. [smile]

PLYMOUTH NEWBIE

Hi all...just got my ltc in jan and bought my first gun...a Ruger Mark III Hunter....now looking for a red dot or holo sight for it...any suggestions appreciated....thanks to all!!

Greetings, My name is Jay. I recently moved back to southern Maine. I was looking around for places to shoot, and I stumbled across this site. Just a bit about myself - I grew up in Falmouth went to school at UMaine (Orono). I was commisioned as an Army officer. I spent a couple tours in Iraq as a soldier, and now I'm there as an Army contractor. My wife and I just bought a house in Scarborough. I'll be back for good early 2010, but have a couple R&R's between now and then. Do we have any Scarborough Fish and Game members here? I'd love to hear about it. I'm interested in getting into reloading, pistol and rifle (to include .50 BMG). I've done a bunch of reading up on it, but there is A LOT to know before making the initial purchases. This is a great site. It's nice to meet everyone, Jay

Well herro,
My name's Chris I work at Harvard University on the InfoSec team. I've been shooting since i was about 9 or 10. I recently got my LTC-A in Mass so I'm fairly new to personal gun ownership. I've also started reloading my own ammo b/c its so damn hard to find most of the time. I was researching gun laws and whatnot and stumbled across NES by mistake.

Back
Top Bottom