Nobody saw my gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching my little sister today. I went out to push her on the swings and tucked my 9mm in my waistband in case of bears....or clowns. Nobody saw my gun.

#YOLO #SWAG #WAFFLEFRIES

Saw a girl today that I hadn't seen in a while. I said to her " would berry". She almost smiled.

sgmu0h.jpg

The other day I stepped outside of my apartment to take out the trash with my 642 snubbie - iwb appendix carry. I did not encounter any other people, but I did see a squirrel. It did not see my gun. "Concealed means concealed."

This thread is so three percent.

I was watching my little sister today. I went out to push her on the swings and tucked my 9mm in my waistband in case of bears....or clowns. Nobody saw my gun.

#YOLO #SWAG #WAFFLEFRIES

I made out with a clown at the circus the other day while carrying. Nobody saw my gun. True story. She was hot.

I was going through some dive gear in the garage last night, and my 7 year old daughter snuck up behind me, pulled my t-shirt back down over the XD, and walked away without saying a word. No one was injured.

I was going through some dive gear in the garage last night, and my 7 year old daughter snuck up behind me, pulled my t-shirt back down over the XD, and walked away without saying a word. No one was injured.

You carry guns around children? You horrible human being you.

#thinkofthechildren

Walked through the woods yesterday. A lot of animals looking at my waist. Made me feel like I was printing. My dog gave me a look like "get a good holster and belt, idiot". I like grapefruit.

#thisthreaddelivers

My work computer bluescreened yesterday. I brought it to the Boston office to get fixed ASAP (I work from home). The tech couldn't revive it, and had to be re-imaged. Lost a ton of stuff. Today, on the way to pick it up I lost my Verizon MIFI 4G "puck" on the commuter rail. I picked up the computer and once on the train, noticed the tech removed my external keyboard USB prong and never put it back.

I was not carrying.

#MyDaySucksSoFar

I met a guy yesterday with a federal gun permit. Was cruising backriver on the merrimac yesterday with some friends and boat comes up behind us and pulls out an old revolver and proceeds to empty it into the shore while his passenger is pretty much downrange no earpro. Compliments my confederate flag, tells us he has some shitty weed and a federal gun permit. Says harbor master doesn't care if you shoot guns as long as you wave at him. Then he rides off into the sunset. Guess he was trying to impress a bunch of young guys, I didn't ask if he got his federal permit from a cracker jack box.

I saw something, should I have said something? [laugh]

ate at mcdonalds today.

no one saw my gun.

quarter pounder, ketchup, mustard, cheese. nothing else. large fries, strawberry fanta. it's less disgusting than it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom