• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Northshore Firearms Middleton, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont get me wrong I'm not sticking up for them just trying to understand their retarded moves that's all lol

Dont get me wrong I'm not sticking up for them just trying to understand their retarded moves that's all lol
you-confused-bro.jpg

I'm not sure of the timeline on it specifically, I wasn't ontop of the story like some people so to me the facebook post via the police and the news article were in the same time frame along with initial NSF posts on NES.

I'm not going to defend NSF's comments on NES.

Either way, I am going to wait on the real facts before I make a judgement.

They were mentioned in the original article, and the majority of the people here gave them the benefit of the doubt before NSF decided to post, im guessing before consulting a lawyer as to whether they should even be talking about it. NSF shot themself in the foot by admitting they tipped off the ATF on the kid for asking questions.

ive personally been there twice when the aforementioned suspects called about "wassah 10's," heard how one got the NICS denial yet two of them continued calling, very shady situation, trying to get the ak set up as a pistol and such

How is it shady? Its perfectly legal in what, 40 states? Same with owning a suppressor. Did he 'illegally' modify his firearms? We dont know yet, but it doesnt sound so from what the police and media have said.

And whoever made that website, I owe you a beer. (Can I get a towel?)

I've been known to throw up a joke website to get a laugh from time to time, but I swear this one wasn't me.

Based on my sleuthing, the spoof site appears to have been done by one of our Mainers.

Not outing anyone obviously.

So if I get this right they dimed out a guy because someone a week earlier was denied a purchase who looked similar. And because they bungled something beforehand and got the ATF in their business. So they rolled on this kid/pointed the ATF at him as a show of good faith? But to be clear 0, I say again, ZERO fed charges have been filed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

So if I get this right they dimed out a guy because someone a week earlier was denied a purchase who looked similar. And because they bungled something beforehand and got the ATF in their business. So they rolled on this kid/pointed the ATF at him as a show of good faith? But to be clear 0, I say again, ZERO fed charges have been filed.

That story was AFTER they said they notified the local PD, and didn't call the FEDs at all. I'm so confused, I don't know what to believe any more.

I was in the store a week or so ago picking up some .22 ammo and there where 4 ATF agents there doing a compliance check/audit from what i understand they just show up unanounced at gun shops? so I don't think they "bungled" something beforehand, I'm not on taking anyone's side here just stating what I saw,

[FONT=times new roman,times][FONT=times new roman,times]All Firearm Transfers Are Welcome, As Long As We Can't Get The Firearm For You First!!![/FONT][/FONT]

Even before all this bad PR, they've already committed business suicide by making the statement above. I'll be taking my money elsewhere.

hahahah whoever did that please come forward, reps for you good sir!

i just looked up the domain and someone in bellevue wa. owns it, theres your funny man.

All Firearm Transfers Are Welcome, As Long As We Can't Get The Firearm For You First!!!

Even before all this bad PR, they've already committed business suicide by making the statement above. I'll be taking my money elsewhere.
Agreed. When I saw this on their website, I couldnt believe a small business owner would have that mentality. There is be a better way to ask for the opportunity to be competitive. Sandbox attitude.

Agreed. When I saw this on their website, I couldnt believe a small business owner would have that mentality. There is be a better way to ask for the opportunity to be competitive. Sandbox attitude.

Agreed there are too many other classy shops in the area that others will go to. NSF should have really thought about the ramifications before wildly over reacting. The first mistake they made was fighting a pro gun forum especially one where members are looking which stores to go to and which ones to stay away from. The second was providing someone on the forum free publicity on their own site to a fictitious web site. They get what they deserve. Even though I have never been there they have lost many potential customers which effects their bottom line. A couple of words of advice Professionalism and exceptional customer service are really needed. Looks like they are getting destroyed on Yelp too. I feel bad for these guys but unfortunately they have brought it on themselves.

And it appears that NSF has updated their front page to remove the hotlink. I'll keep the site up just for giggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom