Northshore Firearms Middleton, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this posted on the North Shore Firearms website.

"The BATF was investigating us for an unrelated incident at the same time this event occurred. That means that they were present, standing right there. Do you understand? Is that too much to comprehend at one time? North East Shooters, think before you post, we don't take false accusations lightly. For all you people out there, we do sell high cap. magazines, have been since we opened. You trouble makers...stay out of our store."

From the original thread...

Originally Posted by North Shore Firearms
I'm not here to start a debate and will not write any further. But I have to make some things clear! There is way more to the story than you all know. We had NOTHING to do or say about high cap mags. A week prior a Lebanese man from Methuen was DENIED a firearms purchase by the NICS check. A week later another Lebanese man from Methuen came in and bought the same firearms. During that time, they were calling the store everyday for over a week asking us to turn it into a pistol, and put a silencer on it. So, a red flag came up that it was a STRAW purchase. And that is what we reported. Nothing More! And turned out we were right!

Wow, that would only make things worse for them. Who would they sue? NES?

better watch out or they'll take you to internet court. Charge of conspiracy to commit mooooooooooooom someone on the computer said something I didn't like!!!!

Enlighten us?

I'm saying we all know the truth. Don't try and tell me that the ATF was right there in the shop when all of this happened.

NSF dropped a dime because they are rats.

Ted from Northeast Trading & these guys should open up shop together.

Who knows what happened when the story keeps changing. If nothing else they should seriously consider having someone else do their PR.

www.northshorefirearms.com said:
Important notice, we are thinking of starting up a new forum on the Internet. It would be exclusively for those people who have had bad experiences at gun stores. The name, if available, would be www.wahwahgunshopreviews.com... A place where you can go to exchange thoughts privately with each other without revealing your identity and stretch the truth as much as you want! Also we thought that the first 300 members would receive a free, personalized, monogrammed crying towel in which we would only charge you $14.95 for cost of shipping. We haven't ironed out the format as yet. We might break it up in regions or individual states. There will be one rule-- you cannot say anything good or truthful about a gun shop. Penalty for that would be banishment from the forum forever. Don't forget to check out our specials page. Thanks

I could use a new crying towel. That's a deal.

I was a unoppinionated observer who withheld judgment before full details were out, but the butthurt in that last website update is too much!

I suspect there are many more angles to this that have not been released. NSF probably doesn't want to get into any more detail about ongoing investigations, and the main stream media simply does not give a shit in regards to getting the facts correct (nor does the trollish Facebook posts via the Methuen PD).

Reference what I said in a recent previous post in this thread pre arrest (post #650). The 2 Mike’s do take NES seriously and do take the criticism very personally, which explains the back and forth we saw on NES and the back and forth we are now unfortunately seeing here to their website.

I’m going to wait till I have all the facts before I cast any judgment on them. NSF has treated me very good in the past (Mike Jr. is a super cool guy and not a person I would ever consider a rat) and the story that we see online and via the Methuen police does not match up with my past experiences with Mike Jr. and Sr.

Let time tell. Attacking each other on NES, social media, Google reviews, and the rest with as little facts released at present is bullshit. Straight up.

NSF probably doesn't want to get into any more detail about ongoing investigations, and the main stream media simply does not give a shit in regards to getting the facts correct (nor does the trollish Facebook posts via the Methuen PD).

To be fair, nobody even knew they were involved until they came here and posted that they were. It seems that they did want to get into detail, because they provided the details. Now they've been banned here so they're posting more idiotic crap on their own website. It's hard to feel very sympathetic to their plight under the circumstances.

If Mike Jr. is the stand up guy that I believe he is he needs to do something to get whoever is posting that crap in check. Threatening to sue people doesn't count.

Last edited:
From low rent embarrassing to outright pitiful. (With a dash of extreme entertainment)

FS must be laughing their collective asses off.

sent via Samsung Galaxy S4 / 4G LTE & Tapatalk 2 now Free

To be fair, nobody even knew they were involved until they came here and posted that they were.

The news article that was being posted on NES specifically mentioned NSF, so people did know they were involved very quickly.

The news article that was being posted on NES specifically mentioned NSF, so people did know they were involved very quickly.

Unless I'm mistaken (and if I am tell me) that wasn't until after they came here and posted about their involvement.

Unless I'm mistaken (and if I am tell me) that wasn't until after they came here and posted about their involvement.

I'm not sure of the timeline on it specifically, I wasn't ontop of the story like some people so to me the facebook post via the police and the news article were in the same time frame along with initial NSF posts on NES.

I'm not going to defend NSF's comments on NES.

Either way, I am going to wait on the real facts before I make a judgement.

ive personally been there twice when the aforementioned suspects called about "wassah 10's," heard how one got the NICS denial yet two of them continued calling, very shady situation, trying to get the ak set up as a pistol and such

Are you the ATF agent who was there all week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom