NY AG dissolve the NRA Lawsuit?

I'm fuzzy on this. The NRA is a New York charity located in Virginia?
They were founded and incorporated in NY @ Creedmore. When NY politicians fell in love with gun control at the turn of the 20th century with the Sullivan Laws and whatnot, their HQ beat feet for VA but never changed their incorporation papers.

Remember that they started out as a training organization to teach city folk and freed slaves how to shoot because the army was appalled that city dwellers and freedmen couldn't hit the barn while standing in it. By the 1920s they had been taken over by Fudds and wasn't until the 70s that there was pushback against the Fudds. Then post AWB ban expiration in 2004 Wayne got really corrupt and it's been downhill again.

Showboating to distract attention from something else anti-2a they are or will do in the near future in the state of NY. They will probably settle with the NRA and in return the NRA will allow them to do something that it normally would never do. Pierre knows he has been a naughty boy and will fold in to the AG’s extortion effort

The only problem I have is that laws are being applied selectively.

Yep. I have little doubt they engaged in shady and illegal conduct. And I have little doubt the AG office has done the same. And thousands of other charities and non-profits and political entities. There is so much corruption it’s not even funny. But her remark that no organization is above the law is a joke.

This is standard political trickery - see 2012 when 0bama used the IRS to keep The Tea Party out of the election.

As far as the NRA and illicit uses of money......I’m not getting involved, we know some shady stuff has been going on with Wayne and the board for some time. Have fun boys, and good luck you’re going to need it.

The DA will also open up similar charges against other orgs via precedent.

Exactly! For long time, on here, we bitching about Wayne and how some say will not give any more money to NRA unless and until he is gone.

Now, someone doing something about it.

But, some of us will still bitch. But we are now getting what we deserve: slap down of bad corrupt NRA.

No matter who is doing the beat down, or why, at least it is being addressed.

But still, we will bitch. Because a woman is doing it. Because a Black woman is doing it. And because a Black woman is more powerful than us.

Thanks

Because what? We don't like the NRA, therefore anyone against the action is against it because they are racist and misgynist? What the heck are you smoking?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that this AG's action has less to do with her sex and race, and more to do with her political affiliations.

I agree with the NRA needing a top-down enema. there has likely been so me shady crap going on and it needs fixing. Many of us have been saying this for years. But most rational people know that you don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that because some AG took on an org that you hate, she's your friend. She's not trying to oust LaPierre, she trying to burn the whole thing down. You think it's bad now, just wait.

I think a brand NEW organization is needed. Nra is getting very ineffective
Others can fill the void.

in case that you may have not noticed, we don't have rule of law, only popular mob rule which was made even more obvious during the Pink Floyd riots.
This. So much this.

We are no longer Ruled by Laws, only by the hearts of Men... Good or Bad.

I’ve been a member for longer than many here have been alive. At this point, I’m disgusted with the NRA as it stands today. Atrocious governance that has wasted tons of hard earned, well-intentioned money. No better than Illinois politicians.

Shutting that shit show down and prosecuting the board and leadership would be a good start. The brand still has considerable value and plenty of folks to support it. It can easily be resurrected with competent leadership.

Shutting that shit show down and prosecuting the board and leadership would be a good start. The brand still has considerable value and plenty of folks to support it. It can easily be resurrected with competent leadership.

Something the membership should have addressed.

They were founded and incorporated in NY @ Creedmore. When NY politicians fell in love with gun control at the turn of the 20th century with the Sullivan Laws and whatnot, their HQ beat feet for VA but never changed their incorporation papers.

Remember that they started out as a training organization to teach city folk and freed slaves how to shoot because the army was appalled that city dwellers and freedmen couldn't hit the barn while standing in it. By the 1920s they had been taken over by Fudds and wasn't until the 70s that there was pushback against the Fudds. Then post AWB ban expiration in 2004 Wayne got really corrupt and it's been downhill again.

That is the best Cliff's Notes "About Us" summary I've ever written. That should be posted to Wikipedia.

Wait, I thought NES was boycotting NRA.

I thought Wayne was persona non grata around here?

Do we have an updated boycott list and who is in charge of it?
🤣 Personally I want our side to regain control of the NRA again and right the ship. We aren't gaining anything if the left attacks them, even if what they are accusing them of is true.

Worked real well in MA before GOAL came along and the last 2a group just handed over victory's for some lawsuits that would have fundamentally changed gun rights in MA like the roster.

The ADL and United Way here in MA need a forensic audit. One of the past UW presidents here in Boston had an underage girlfriend he used to bring to their offices when I worked in the same building. I thought she was his daughter until one day the elevator opened with him pawing her inner thigh. [puke]

Fire Wayne along with his yes men on the board, and bring back Chris Cox.

Cox was all on board with red flag laws.

Exactly! For long time, on here, we bitching about Wayne and how some say will not give any more money to NRA unless and until he is gone.

Now, someone doing something about it.

But, some of us will still bitch. But we are now getting what we deserve: slap down of bad corrupt NRA.

No matter who is doing the beat down, or why, at least it is being addressed.

But still, we will bitch. Because a woman is doing it. Because a Black woman is doing it. And because a Black woman is more powerful than us.

Thanks

Traffic , go play in it troll.

like it or not we need the NRA. They are the 1000lb gorilla.

we also need to get rid of the fat at the top... so maybe shining a light is a good thing. Get rid of the roaches.

in the mean time, donate to SAF and GOA.

She wasn’t that hot...
For science and the #NESSTUDS @enbloc

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BB31Q5iABTa/

In my opinion she was better looking a few years ago (when she was banging Wayne I guess) before doing the whole Khardasian over sized Crossfit glutes thing that some women are into now.

No, others CAN'T fill the void. You have no idea how politics work.

If there is a silver lining, maybe it is that the NYS lawsuit will settle with the agreement that Wayne et al retire. Then at least NES skinflints will start donating again and gun owners aren't uncovered with no lobbyists working behind the scenes to protect.

And all you NRAS Instructors won't have certifications that are useless.

Think hard about this one. Your hatred for Wayne is a double edged sword that will cut you on the backswing.

I’ve been a member for longer than many here have been alive. At this point, I’m disgusted with the NRA as it stands today. Atrocious governance that has wasted tons of hard earned, well-intentioned money. No better than Illinois politicians.

I pray to God Almighty that you are right. [thinking]

Will that hyper-political bitch go after the United Way next?
Wayne Lapierre is a loudmouth a**h*** and does not represent the rank-and-file NRA members like yours truly. If he misappropriated our NRA dues, he should be prosecuted for embezzlement, just like the church secretary who uses collection money from the congregation for personal use. That NY liberal bitch wants to eviscerate the entire NRA, which is gross overkill and completely unjustified.

For science and the #NESSTUDS @enbloc

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/BB31Q5iABTa/

In my opinion she was better looking a few years ago (when she was banging Wayne I guess) before doing the whole Khardasian over sized Crossfit glutes thing that some women are into now.

She looks way better on the beach than riding the old Pink Flamingo.

Her nose needs improvement, though.

It's ok.

I'm comfortable with it.

I might put her back onto my list.

Edit:

I just saw the rest of her Instagram.

She is going back on my list, for sure!!!

And...

Off to bed.

Edit #2:

In her later years, her hips are getting too big and so is her rear end.

I'm comfortable with it though.

And...

Off to bed.

Again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom