Panic Buying

Well color me surprised... Orange is the new black.
I still don't trust him to not **** up everything, nor do I rule out a lame duck ****ing us through the ATF either.

National reciprocity with your state LTC, like your driver's license, would be nice.

You don't want this, trust me on that. That would be a ****ing dumpster fire of epic proportions. If it ever came to pass the states where you really need it would neuter the shit out of it so badly it wouldn't help, and we'd all be saddled with extra BS from the feds. Keep the feds out of it! The pro RKBA states need to start offering enhanced permits alongside existing ones that will increase reciprocity. I think there is already at least one state doing this or talking about it. This gives permit holders extra reciprocity without screwing people out of their rights- people are still free to apply to and receive the "lower" permit. It would be trivially easy for a state like Utah to develop an enhanced permit that has requirements that are met in nearly all the shall issue states, and they could probably charge $125 for it and people would jump all over that in a heartbeat.

That said, I do think that FOPA needs to be reformed and enhanced so it is less ambiguous and more protective of citizens.

-Mike

What am I going to do with all those reloading components and ammo I've been stocking for the last year?? Oh wait....

You don't want this, trust me on that. That would be a ****ing dumpster fire of epic proportions. If it ever came to pass the states where you really need it would neuter the shit out of it so badly it wouldn't help, and we'd all be saddled with extra BS from the feds. Keep the feds out of it! The pro RKBA states need to start offering enhanced permits alongside existing ones that will increase reciprocity. I think there is already at least one state doing this or talking about it. This gives permit holders extra reciprocity without screwing people out of their rights- people are still free to apply to and receive the "lower" permit. It would be trivially easy for a state like Utah to develop an enhanced permit that has requirements that are met in nearly all the shall issue states, and they could probably charge $125 for it and people would jump all over that in a heartbeat.

That said, I do think that FOPA needs to be reformed and enhanced so it is less ambiguous and more protective of citizens.

-Mike

This advice is worth the price of membership alone. Thanks.

I wonder why Smith and Wesson stock dropped 13% today?

Maybe investors realized there would not be another run on people stocking up on guns before the Clintons ban them?

So the sneaky vendor I have been monitoring prices on just dropped the price on 223 Tula and Wolf but not to the original pre-raise price. It went from 4.79 to 4.99 to 5.49 to 5.99 now down to 5.39
better keep dropping now that their cash cow lost the election.

-Mike
The dream would be, not to need a permit in those so called friendly 2A states.

The dream would be, not to need a permit in those so called friendly 2A states.

Like mine?

We've never needed a permit up here. The only state that can say that.

Seems there's something like 10 or so states right now that don't require a permit. 30 years ago, there was just one. 200 years ago, CCW permits weren't needed at all. Look into the origin of CCW permits. Racist beginnings from the Democrat party.

Back
Top Bottom