• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RI non-resident permit?

Hi all I'm interested in applying for a non resident RI permit. Do any towns issue these or do I have to go through the AG's office for this?

Also be it a town or AG issues permit do I have to pick it up in person or do any of the towns do this through the mail? I'm from Rhode Island and I know when I left 20 years ago that the AG issues permits were no small feat to get,is this still the case with whoever the AG is now there? Thanks for any help on this everyone.

Hi all I'm interested in applying for a non resident RI permit. Do any towns issue these or do I have to go through the AG's office for this?

Also be it a town or AG issues permit do I have to pick it up in person or do any of the towns do this through the mail? I'm from Rhode Island and I know when I left 20 years ago that the AG issues permits were no small feat to get,is this still the case with whoever the AG is now there? Thanks for any help on this everyone.
RI Pistol Permit Qualification 8/9/23 at 1:30pm sharp in Hopkinton (FULL)

peruse through here.

Back
Top Bottom