Richard Tisei Called Me Today

I know gun rights might not be the #1 issue with all this Dem or Rep thing. If it is though the two cant be compaired seriously. If there is change, youre talking past our lifetime.

Now I don't want to accuse you of anything, so I'll just lay out how I see your views. Please correct me on any errors of interpretation.

So because you don't see any positive or meaningful change in your lifetime, staying with the status quo (which currently is a chipping away of freedoms and liberties) is a better option? That seems very selfish. I would think the chance of positive gain for you children, grandchildren, and/or future generations would be better than an era of no freedoms at all.

People stayed home and didn't vote for Romney and we got one big dumbazz and his cronies that have done some serious damage to this country the past 6 years. Romney would have been head over heals smarter and more effective than the damaged goods we have there today. I don't like Romney myself but when you're faced with only two bad options possible you choose wisely or get out your check book early and send your dough to the third party as I did myself but the system is so rigged it isn't happening overnight.

If you cannot affect what's happening in your home state move the money to the states and candidates you will have an impact

Now I don't want to accuse you of anything, so I'll just lay out how I see your views. Please correct me on any errors of interpretation.

So because you don't see any positive or meaningful change in your lifetime, staying with the status quo (which currently is a chipping away of freedoms and liberties) is a better option? That seems very selfish. I would think the chance of positive gain for you children, grandchildren, and/or future generations would be better than an era of no freedoms at all.

U believe in unicorns, I do not. The damage the Democrats do to our country because someone stays home or whatever , will screw my grandchildren more . Perhaps experience has given me this wisdom.

Just got in. Can't believe you guys are still hashing this. The biggest thing here to keep in mind is still to keep the House in GOP control. Don't lose sight of that.

You don't vote Tisei, means you basically cast a vote for Moulton. God help us if he gets in.

If they truly wanted our vote they would have gotten the message a long time ago. It should be obvious to anyone that cares what our position is and has been for a long time.

I think if you want them to get the message you need to contact their campaign and tell them why they aren't getting your vote. As the republicans continue to get steamrolled in this state they move further to the left as they believe it will gain them more mainstream acceptance.

If we had gotten Romney there is a good chance we would have more gun control after Newtown happened because lots of gun control legislation would have been introduced and most if not all of the dems would have voted for it and most if not all of the RINO's would have because hey he's our quy and Romney would have signed it just like he did the AWB here in Ma.

People stayed home and didn't vote for Romney and we got one big dumbazz and his cronies that have done some serious damage to this country the past 6 years. Romney would have been head over heals smarter and more effective than the damaged goods we have there today. I don't like Romney myself but when you're faced with only two bad options possible you choose wisely or get out your check book early and send your dough to the third party as I did myself but the system is so rigged it isn't happening overnight.

If you cannot affect what's happening in your home state move the money to the states and candidates you will have an impact

By voting for either mainstream canidate we are cutting our noses off. The RINOs like S. Brown, Romney etc. would sell us out at the next shooting if not sooner.

We are small in #, our vote doesnt mean enough. Cut our nose to spite our face doesn't work, there are not many 3% ers here, the dems will take our guns , the Repubs might. Gotta choose or loose.

I wonder how many of our NES "pundits", actually get off their asses and vote. I have missed only a couple elections in my 44 years of voting. That's right, I had to wait until I was 21 to cast my first vote, before the law lowered the voting age. If you don't exercise your right to vote, I don't want to hear ANY whining about what a pickle we're in. Cast a ballot, and I'll listen to your complaints, otherwise, SHUT...UP !!!

I'm voting to defeat the Dems. In my opinion, it's the only sensible thing to do, in this mess we are in.

I wonder how many of our NES "pundits", actually get off their asses and vote. I have missed only a couple elections in my 44 years of voting. That's right, I had to wait until I was 21 to cast my first vote, before the law lowered the voting age. If you don't exercise your right to vote, I don't want to hear ANY whining about what a pickle we're in. Cast a ballot, and I'll listen to your complaints, otherwise, SHUT...UP !!!

I'm voting to defeat the Dems. In my opinion, it's the only sensible thing to do, in this mess we are in.

^This. Please don't just sit at home, get out and vote!!!

The way I look at it is either one will vote to strip our rights from us.
One is up front about it , the other might throw in a reach around and say I love you.
It's still a corn holing
The only way the Repubs will learn to stop putting up Rino's is if it cost them elections when they do.
I plan to call Tisei and tell him exactly why I'll not vote for him.
D_bag light is still D_bag
You can say we don't have enough votes to make a difference, I disagree.
He lost to Tierney by a small margin after he turned on us.
It's not like Libs are going to vote for anyone with an R after thier name.. ever.
So it basicly depends on how many of us stay home in disgust over the latest loser they put on the ballot.

We are small in #, our vote doesnt mean enough.

Yet this thread exists because a candidate running for office (Tisei) thought the 2A vote significant enough to call an NES member and take the time to lie about his position on gun control.

We might be a minority but we wield more power than you think. Voting the lesser of 2 evils only postpones the inevitable result of losing everything. Do you want to swallow that poison a little at a time, or in one big gulp?

Yet this thread exists because a candidate running for office (Tisei) thought the 2A vote significant enough to call an NES member and take the time to lie about his position on gun control.

We might be a minority but we wield more power than you think. Voting the lesser of 2 evils only postpones the inevitable result of losing everything. Do you want to swallow that poison a little at a time, or in one big gulp?

If you believe that the momentum behind the big government trend is too powerful to stop at this point then it makes sense to face it head on sooner rather than later. The longer it drags out the more entrenched it becomes in our culture, and the harder it will be to rally support as the memory of "freedom" ages off.

U believe in unicorns, I do not. The damage the Democrats do to our country because someone stays home or whatever , will screw my grandchildren more . Perhaps experience has given me this wisdom.

Because from 2003-2007 with a Republican President and Republican control of both the house and Senate we were so well off and they did a great job of upholding liberties with no infringements, right? Keep thinking Republicans are somehow so much better than Democrats.

If you don't exercise your right to vote, I don't want to hear ANY whining about what a pickle we're in. Cast a ballot, and I'll listen to your complaints, otherwise, SHUT...UP !!!

So when the people you vote for win and end up being just as awful as they other parties candidate what then? Your complaints about them are better than the person who didn't vote for the terrible candidate? How's that work?

Because from 2003-2007 with a Republican President and Republican control of both the house and Senate we were so well off and they did a great job of upholding liberties with no infringements, right? Keep thinking Republicans are somehow so much better than Democrats.
Where have u been the last 6 years, in a cave in Borneo ? Hell ya I think there is a big difference. Wake the f up.

If we had gotten Romney there is a good chance we would have more gun control after Newtown happened because lots of gun control legislation would have been introduced and most if not all of the dems would have voted for it and most if not all of the RINO's would have because hey he's our quy and Romney would have signed it just like he did the AWB here in Ma.

Romney would and could not have tried any harder then the moron and his minions that are there today to stamp on people rights.
No one is less 2A than Odumbo and on most other political fronts he would have been far better or the same.

This. Why is it so hard to understand. ANY, let me repeat ANY republican anywhere at any time is better that ANY dem ever.

Bloomberg was a republican is he better than the Dems?
If you actually do some research you will find there are plenty of rinos that support gun control.
Neither dems or rinos know what shall not be infringed means.

The biggest difference between dems and rinos is that dems call themselves democrats and rinos are democrats that call themselves republicans.

Last edited:
Bloomberg was a republican is he better than the Dems?
If you actually do some research you will find there are plenty of rinos that support gun control.
Neither dems or rinos know what shall not be infringed means.

The biggest difference between dems and rinos is that dems call themselves democrats and rinos are democrats that call themselves republicans.
First he's a independent. Second is he running for anything. Not hard to understand people. See a d next to the name move on. See a r check the box. Anything else your part of the problem.

There are more than a few bad ones. As I said none of them know what shall not be infringed means.

Don't paint the whole party gun grabbers because of a few bad ones. Unlike the Dems and you can Add their potential Supreme Court votes.

He changed his label to independent but he was a republican before that and he is contributing millions towards gun control which means most likely some of that money will be going to rinos besides dems.Your part of the problem if you keep voting for people that lie to your face and tell you they support the 2nd amendment and when they get in office they stab you in the back.I don't support back stabbers.

First he's a independent. Second is he running for anything. Not hard to understand people. See a d next to the name move on. See a r check the box. Anything else your part of the problem.

He changed his label to independent but he was a republican before that and he is contributing millions towards gun control which means most likely some of that money will be going to rinos besides dems.Your part of the problem if you keep voting for people that lie to your face and tell you they support the 2nd amendment and when they get in office they stab you in the back.I don't support back stabbers.
Yeah and he was a dem before a r. Again so Fing what. Is he running for anything? Keep your eyes on the prize not the silly sideshows. Any r over any d it's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom